CBS Picks Up Ryan Seacrest-Produced Pilot Based on 'Draw Something'
CBS is going to adapt Zynga game's "Draw Something" into a TV show. The network announced that it has acquired rights to produce a pilot based on the popular mobile game with Ryan Seacrest, Michael Davies and Adam Sher serving as the executive producers.
On the unscripted show, "teams of celebrities and everyday users will test their skills in front of a studio audience to earn money and big laughs." According to the network, "viewers can also play along at home for a chance to win prizes and compete with the celebrities."
There's still no word on who will host the pilot and when the show will air. The "American Idol" host, Seacrest, is not expected to make an on-air appearance.
The web-based game itself, which is available for mobile and tablet play, sees competing players drawing a picture to convey a word for a fellow player to guess. Some games with similar format have been adapted into TV series in the past, including "Pictionary" and "Win, Lose or Draw".
More Ryan Seacrest News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!