CBS Picks Up Ryan Seacrest-Produced Pilot Based on 'Draw Something'
CBS is going to adapt Zynga game's "Draw Something" into a TV show. The network announced that it has acquired rights to produce a pilot based on the popular mobile game with Ryan Seacrest, Michael Davies and Adam Sher serving as the executive producers.
On the unscripted show, "teams of celebrities and everyday users will test their skills in front of a studio audience to earn money and big laughs." According to the network, "viewers can also play along at home for a chance to win prizes and compete with the celebrities."
There's still no word on who will host the pilot and when the show will air. The "American Idol" host, Seacrest, is not expected to make an on-air appearance.
The web-based game itself, which is available for mobile and tablet play, sees competing players drawing a picture to convey a word for a fellow player to guess. Some games with similar format have been adapted into TV series in the past, including "Pictionary" and "Win, Lose or Draw".
More Ryan Seacrest News
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana