Lady GaGa 'Hurt the Feelings of the Thai People' With Stage Act
Lady GaGa is held accountable for a concert she held last month. Thailand's Culture Ministry said Thai people were offended by her use of the nation's flag during her May 25 concert in Bangkok.
GaGa wore Thai headdress and bikini, tying Thailand's flag on the back of a motorcycle she rode on stage. The government said the act was "not appropriate and hurt the feelings of the Thai people". A formal police complaint was filed against the Mother Monster.
GaGa has had her share of problems in the Asian leg of her Born This Way Ball tour. Muslim hard-liners rejected her concert in Indonesia, threatening violence if she proceeded with the plan. GaGa eventually canceled the concert over safety concerns and moved on to the Pacific leg of her tour.
More Lady GaGa News
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'