Lady GaGa 'Hurt the Feelings of the Thai People' With Stage Act
Lady GaGa is held accountable for a concert she held last month. Thailand's Culture Ministry said Thai people were offended by her use of the nation's flag during her May 25 concert in Bangkok.
GaGa wore Thai headdress and bikini, tying Thailand's flag on the back of a motorcycle she rode on stage. The government said the act was "not appropriate and hurt the feelings of the Thai people". A formal police complaint was filed against the Mother Monster.
GaGa has had her share of problems in the Asian leg of her Born This Way Ball tour. Muslim hard-liners rejected her concert in Indonesia, threatening violence if she proceeded with the plan. GaGa eventually canceled the concert over safety concerns and moved on to the Pacific leg of her tour.
More Lady GaGa News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier