Lady GaGa 'Hurt the Feelings of the Thai People' With Stage Act
Lady GaGa is held accountable for a concert she held last month. Thailand's Culture Ministry said Thai people were offended by her use of the nation's flag during her May 25 concert in Bangkok.
GaGa wore Thai headdress and bikini, tying Thailand's flag on the back of a motorcycle she rode on stage. The government said the act was "not appropriate and hurt the feelings of the Thai people". A formal police complaint was filed against the Mother Monster.
GaGa has had her share of problems in the Asian leg of her Born This Way Ball tour. Muslim hard-liners rejected her concert in Indonesia, threatening violence if she proceeded with the plan. GaGa eventually canceled the concert over safety concerns and moved on to the Pacific leg of her tour.
More Lady GaGa News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?