Lady GaGa 'Hurt the Feelings of the Thai People' With Stage Act
Lady GaGa is held accountable for a concert she held last month. Thailand's Culture Ministry said Thai people were offended by her use of the nation's flag during her May 25 concert in Bangkok.
GaGa wore Thai headdress and bikini, tying Thailand's flag on the back of a motorcycle she rode on stage. The government said the act was "not appropriate and hurt the feelings of the Thai people". A formal police complaint was filed against the Mother Monster.
GaGa has had her share of problems in the Asian leg of her Born This Way Ball tour. Muslim hard-liners rejected her concert in Indonesia, threatening violence if she proceeded with the plan. GaGa eventually canceled the concert over safety concerns and moved on to the Pacific leg of her tour.
More Lady GaGa News
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role