Lady GaGa 'Hurt the Feelings of the Thai People' With Stage Act
Lady GaGa is held accountable for a concert she held last month. Thailand's Culture Ministry said Thai people were offended by her use of the nation's flag during her May 25 concert in Bangkok.
GaGa wore Thai headdress and bikini, tying Thailand's flag on the back of a motorcycle she rode on stage. The government said the act was "not appropriate and hurt the feelings of the Thai people". A formal police complaint was filed against the Mother Monster.
GaGa has had her share of problems in the Asian leg of her Born This Way Ball tour. Muslim hard-liners rejected her concert in Indonesia, threatening violence if she proceeded with the plan. GaGa eventually canceled the concert over safety concerns and moved on to the Pacific leg of her tour.
More Lady GaGa News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show