Kelly Rowland Films 'Summer Dreaming' Video, Talks About Sexy New Album
Kelly Rowland has filmed a music video in support of "Summer Dreaming" which features Project B. and given a glimpse of it in a behind-the-scene clip. During the filming in Barcelona, the R&B singer dons a colorful dress to reflect the summer theme of the song.
Directed by Annick Wolfers, the clip is all about celebration and enjoying the summer. The ex-member of Destiny's Child is featured having fun in a big party held in a villa, dancing next to a female deejay with the background of the city's landscape.
In the sneak peek, Rowland also talks about her upcoming album which will feature dance sound mixed with urban beats. "It's a very urban, R&B, sexy, unexpected record. It's gonna make you think. It's gonna make you wonder," she gushes, before adding that she may finish the album next month.
Rowland recorded her own version of "Summer Dreaming", which was originally sung by Kate Yania more than a decade before, after listening to it at the Bacardi anniversary party in January this year. "The song and its history enthralled me right away. My aim was to record a joyful, colorful, sexy song and give it a bit of soul quality," so she shares.
An official launch party for the song will take place in Berlin on July 8. The "Everywhere You Go" songstress says, "I'm so looking forward to the party. We want to celebrate and have fun. Berlin, the party metropolis, is exactly the right place for it."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'