Kelly Rowland Films 'Summer Dreaming' Video, Talks About Sexy New Album
Kelly Rowland has filmed a music video in support of "Summer Dreaming" which features Project B. and given a glimpse of it in a behind-the-scene clip. During the filming in Barcelona, the R&B singer dons a colorful dress to reflect the summer theme of the song.
Directed by Annick Wolfers, the clip is all about celebration and enjoying the summer. The ex-member of Destiny's Child is featured having fun in a big party held in a villa, dancing next to a female deejay with the background of the city's landscape.
In the sneak peek, Rowland also talks about her upcoming album which will feature dance sound mixed with urban beats. "It's a very urban, R&B, sexy, unexpected record. It's gonna make you think. It's gonna make you wonder," she gushes, before adding that she may finish the album next month.
Rowland recorded her own version of "Summer Dreaming", which was originally sung by Kate Yania more than a decade before, after listening to it at the Bacardi anniversary party in January this year. "The song and its history enthralled me right away. My aim was to record a joyful, colorful, sexy song and give it a bit of soul quality," so she shares.
An official launch party for the song will take place in Berlin on July 8. The "Everywhere You Go" songstress says, "I'm so looking forward to the party. We want to celebrate and have fun. Berlin, the party metropolis, is exactly the right place for it."
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'