T.I. Premieres Music Video for 'Love This Life'
T.I. has premiered a music video in support of his latest single "Love This Life". The fashion-themed clip shows the Grand Hustle Records founder rapping and smoking a cigar while shots of various sexy ladies appearing in and out. Those women are featured sporting high-fashion outfits.
Through the song, T.I. talks about rich people who live a high life. "Cavalli dress and high heels/And drop tops on hot wheels/We live how we wanna live cause we got mills/Them other barely barely buy a hot meal," so the Georgia-born rapper spits on the verse.
"Love This Life" is the lead single of T.I.'s latest studio effort "Trouble Man", which is due in the United states on September 4. T.I. once told XXL that the single is about women, "but from a man's perspective."
He went on describing the song, "People who find themselves in a situation where the woman might say she wants to part ways with the man, but the man [is] like, 'Let's be sensible about this. You gonna leave all this? And go where?' "
T.I.'s "Love This Life" Music Video
More T.I. News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna