T.I. Premieres Music Video for 'Love This Life'
T.I. has premiered a music video in support of his latest single "Love This Life". The fashion-themed clip shows the Grand Hustle Records founder rapping and smoking a cigar while shots of various sexy ladies appearing in and out. Those women are featured sporting high-fashion outfits.
Through the song, T.I. talks about rich people who live a high life. "Cavalli dress and high heels/And drop tops on hot wheels/We live how we wanna live cause we got mills/Them other barely barely buy a hot meal," so the Georgia-born rapper spits on the verse.
"Love This Life" is the lead single of T.I.'s latest studio effort "Trouble Man", which is due in the United states on September 4. T.I. once told XXL that the single is about women, "but from a man's perspective."
He went on describing the song, "People who find themselves in a situation where the woman might say she wants to part ways with the man, but the man [is] like, 'Let's be sensible about this. You gonna leave all this? And go where?' "
T.I.'s "Love This Life" Music Video
More T.I. News
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo