T.I. Premieres Music Video for 'Love This Life'
T.I. has premiered a music video in support of his latest single "Love This Life". The fashion-themed clip shows the Grand Hustle Records founder rapping and smoking a cigar while shots of various sexy ladies appearing in and out. Those women are featured sporting high-fashion outfits.
Through the song, T.I. talks about rich people who live a high life. "Cavalli dress and high heels/And drop tops on hot wheels/We live how we wanna live cause we got mills/Them other barely barely buy a hot meal," so the Georgia-born rapper spits on the verse.
"Love This Life" is the lead single of T.I.'s latest studio effort "Trouble Man", which is due in the United states on September 4. T.I. once told XXL that the single is about women, "but from a man's perspective."
He went on describing the song, "People who find themselves in a situation where the woman might say she wants to part ways with the man, but the man [is] like, 'Let's be sensible about this. You gonna leave all this? And go where?' "
T.I.'s "Love This Life" Music Video
More T.I. News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her