T.I. Premieres Music Video for 'Love This Life'
T.I. has premiered a music video in support of his latest single "Love This Life". The fashion-themed clip shows the Grand Hustle Records founder rapping and smoking a cigar while shots of various sexy ladies appearing in and out. Those women are featured sporting high-fashion outfits.
Through the song, T.I. talks about rich people who live a high life. "Cavalli dress and high heels/And drop tops on hot wheels/We live how we wanna live cause we got mills/Them other barely barely buy a hot meal," so the Georgia-born rapper spits on the verse.
"Love This Life" is the lead single of T.I.'s latest studio effort "Trouble Man", which is due in the United states on September 4. T.I. once told XXL that the single is about women, "but from a man's perspective."
He went on describing the song, "People who find themselves in a situation where the woman might say she wants to part ways with the man, but the man [is] like, 'Let's be sensible about this. You gonna leave all this? And go where?' "
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed