T.I. Premieres Music Video for 'Love This Life'
T.I. has premiered a music video in support of his latest single "Love This Life". The fashion-themed clip shows the Grand Hustle Records founder rapping and smoking a cigar while shots of various sexy ladies appearing in and out. Those women are featured sporting high-fashion outfits.
Through the song, T.I. talks about rich people who live a high life. "Cavalli dress and high heels/And drop tops on hot wheels/We live how we wanna live cause we got mills/Them other barely barely buy a hot meal," so the Georgia-born rapper spits on the verse.
"Love This Life" is the lead single of T.I.'s latest studio effort "Trouble Man", which is due in the United states on September 4. T.I. once told XXL that the single is about women, "but from a man's perspective."
He went on describing the song, "People who find themselves in a situation where the woman might say she wants to part ways with the man, but the man [is] like, 'Let's be sensible about this. You gonna leave all this? And go where?' "
T.I.'s "Love This Life" Music Video
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered