Camila Alves and Matthew McConaughey Show Off Wedding Rings
A few days after exchanging vows in an emotional ceremony at their home in Austin, Texas, Camila Alves and Matthew McConaughey flaunted their wedding rings. The Brazilian model was spotted rocking her new sparkler when out and about on June 13, while the actor was snapped wearing his two days prior.
Camila stepped out with her two children, Levi and Vida, doing some shopping. Meanwhile, Matthew went out alone to a gym. She wore a white shirt with its sleeves rolled up to the elbow and paired it with a long skirt, sandals and aviator glasses. Like his wife, he also dressed for comfort in his gym attire.
Camila was proposed by Matthew on Christmas holiday. "It was the last gift to be opened and I wrapped it in seven different boxes so Camila would have to keep unwrapping," he opened up. "She got the ring, I took a knee and asked her to marry me and take my name. After a bit, she conceded ... thankfully."
The couple got married on Saturday, June 9. The groom donned a three-piece Dolce & Gabbana tuxedo with a bow tie. The bride wore a long-sleeved lace gown and lace veil handmade by Ducarmo Castelo Branco. She completed her look with an elegant headpiece, 10-carat earrings and white Stuart Weitzman heels.
The pair, who started dating in 2007, kept their wedding vows private. "They whispered them in each other's ears. No one knew what they said," a source revealed. "Whatever they said was very emotional. [Camila] was tearing up."
Vida served as the ring bearer and flower girl during the nuptials. Of the kids reaction to the wedding, Camila said, "They are both very excited. Somehow they both seem to understand what we are doing on a spiritual level." She added, "Levi has asked me many times over the years, 'Mama, why am I a McConaughey but you aren't?' "
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom