Justin Bieber's 'Take You', 'Fall' and 'Maria' From 'Believe' Leaked
Less than a week from the release date of Justin Bieber's "Believe", more songs from the set have leaked online. They are dance jam "Take You", ballad track "Fall" and upbeat song "Maria" which only appears in the deluxe version of the album.
"I could take you out/ I could take you home/ I could take you anywhere you wanna go," the boyfriend of Selena Gomez seduces a girl in "Take You". He goes mellow in "Fall", which his manager Scooter Braun revealed to be inspired by Mandy Moore's tearjerker romantic film "A Walk to Remember".
With "Maria", meanwhile, the Biebs clearly takes a jab at Mariah Yeater who accused him of fathering her child. "She ain't my baby/ She ain't my girl," some back-up singers are belting out the lyrics of the track, which is preceded with an excerpt from interview in which the Canadian singing sensation denied the allegation.
Prior to "Take You", "Fall" and "Maria", two other songs from the June 19 release have also hit the web in full. They were "Beauty and the Beat" and "Right Here" which feature Nicki Minaj and Drake respectively. Unlike the above mentioned tracks, Big Sean-assisted "As Long As You Love Me" was officially released online on June 11.
"Beauty and the Beat":
More Justin Bieber News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story