Justin Bieber's 'Take You', 'Fall' and 'Maria' From 'Believe' Leaked
Less than a week from the release date of Justin Bieber's "Believe", more songs from the set have leaked online. They are dance jam "Take You", ballad track "Fall" and upbeat song "Maria" which only appears in the deluxe version of the album.
"I could take you out/ I could take you home/ I could take you anywhere you wanna go," the boyfriend of Selena Gomez seduces a girl in "Take You". He goes mellow in "Fall", which his manager Scooter Braun revealed to be inspired by Mandy Moore's tearjerker romantic film "A Walk to Remember".
With "Maria", meanwhile, the Biebs clearly takes a jab at Mariah Yeater who accused him of fathering her child. "She ain't my baby/ She ain't my girl," some back-up singers are belting out the lyrics of the track, which is preceded with an excerpt from interview in which the Canadian singing sensation denied the allegation.
Prior to "Take You", "Fall" and "Maria", two other songs from the June 19 release have also hit the web in full. They were "Beauty and the Beat" and "Right Here" which feature Nicki Minaj and Drake respectively. Unlike the above mentioned tracks, Big Sean-assisted "As Long As You Love Me" was officially released online on June 11.
"Beauty and the Beat":
More Justin Bieber News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked