Katy Perry Rocks Flapper Dress on 'City of Hope' Red Carpet
Katy Perry goes 20's when hitting the red carpet of "City of Hope" on Tuesday evening, June 12. The "Wide Awake" singer looked stunning in a vintage rose-colored Nolan Miller silk dress with spaghetti straps and beaded lace details at the front.
Katy teamed her slinky dress with a long strand of pearls and a pair of silver Manolo Blahnik 'Swan' crystal embellished pumps. Instead of having a clutch, she held multi-coloured feathers in her hand. She arranged her hair in soft curls and held it in place with a jeweled headband.
The event in honor of MTV founder Bob Pittman took place at Los Angeles' Geffen Contemporary at the Museum of Contemporary Art. Katy made a live performance at the gig, trading her flapper number with a black dress but keeping the headband.
Other attendees included Ryan Seacrest and will.i.am. The "American Idol" presenter donned a pin striped suit with a matching monochrome tie, while the Black Eyed Peas member wore trousers, a high-buttoned up white shirt and a gray suit.
More Katy Perry News
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince