Katy Perry Rocks Flapper Dress on 'City of Hope' Red Carpet
Katy Perry goes 20's when hitting the red carpet of "City of Hope" on Tuesday evening, June 12. The "Wide Awake" singer looked stunning in a vintage rose-colored Nolan Miller silk dress with spaghetti straps and beaded lace details at the front.
Katy teamed her slinky dress with a long strand of pearls and a pair of silver Manolo Blahnik 'Swan' crystal embellished pumps. Instead of having a clutch, she held multi-coloured feathers in her hand. She arranged her hair in soft curls and held it in place with a jeweled headband.
The event in honor of MTV founder Bob Pittman took place at Los Angeles' Geffen Contemporary at the Museum of Contemporary Art. Katy made a live performance at the gig, trading her flapper number with a black dress but keeping the headband.
Other attendees included Ryan Seacrest and will.i.am. The "American Idol" presenter donned a pin striped suit with a matching monochrome tie, while the Black Eyed Peas member wore trousers, a high-buttoned up white shirt and a gray suit.
More Katy Perry News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences