Katy Perry Rocks Flapper Dress on 'City of Hope' Red Carpet
Katy Perry goes 20's when hitting the red carpet of "City of Hope" on Tuesday evening, June 12. The "Wide Awake" singer looked stunning in a vintage rose-colored Nolan Miller silk dress with spaghetti straps and beaded lace details at the front.
Katy teamed her slinky dress with a long strand of pearls and a pair of silver Manolo Blahnik 'Swan' crystal embellished pumps. Instead of having a clutch, she held multi-coloured feathers in her hand. She arranged her hair in soft curls and held it in place with a jeweled headband.
The event in honor of MTV founder Bob Pittman took place at Los Angeles' Geffen Contemporary at the Museum of Contemporary Art. Katy made a live performance at the gig, trading her flapper number with a black dress but keeping the headband.
Other attendees included Ryan Seacrest and will.i.am. The "American Idol" presenter donned a pin striped suit with a matching monochrome tie, while the Black Eyed Peas member wore trousers, a high-buttoned up white shirt and a gray suit.
More Katy Perry News
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic