Katy Perry Rocks Flapper Dress on 'City of Hope' Red Carpet
Katy Perry goes 20's when hitting the red carpet of "City of Hope" on Tuesday evening, June 12. The "Wide Awake" singer looked stunning in a vintage rose-colored Nolan Miller silk dress with spaghetti straps and beaded lace details at the front.
Katy teamed her slinky dress with a long strand of pearls and a pair of silver Manolo Blahnik 'Swan' crystal embellished pumps. Instead of having a clutch, she held multi-coloured feathers in her hand. She arranged her hair in soft curls and held it in place with a jeweled headband.
The event in honor of MTV founder Bob Pittman took place at Los Angeles' Geffen Contemporary at the Museum of Contemporary Art. Katy made a live performance at the gig, trading her flapper number with a black dress but keeping the headband.
Other attendees included Ryan Seacrest and will.i.am. The "American Idol" presenter donned a pin striped suit with a matching monochrome tie, while the Black Eyed Peas member wore trousers, a high-buttoned up white shirt and a gray suit.
More Katy Perry News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent