Jessica Simpson Gives a Glimpse of Her Post-Baby Body
A month and a half after giving birth to her first daughter, 31-year-old Jessica Simpson was caught on camera showing off her post-baby body. The fiancee of Eric Johnson (II) was spotted by paparazzi when walking to her black awaiting SUV outside a gym in Los Angeles after a workout session on Tuesday, June 12.
Jessica wore a pair of tennis shoes, tight leggings and a black tracksuit hoodie, and brought a large shoulder bag. She reportedly has hit the private gym of celeb trainer Harley Pastermak three times this week already. Harley has worked with Jennifer Aniston, Megan Fox, Halle Berry and Hilary Duff among others.
Jessica told ELLE that she weighed 170 pounds when she posed nude for its April cover. She welcomed the baby girl via C-section on Tuesday, May 1 morning, and the newborn weighed 9 lbs 13 oz at time of birth. She and her fiance named their little girl Maxwell Drew Johnson.
More recently, Jessica was signed to become a spokesmodel for Weight Watchers. "It's official, I'm joining Weight Watchers! The cool thing about the program is that it focuses on healthy habits for the long-term (and I can still indulge in my guilty pleasures every now and then too)," the new mom gushed.
To Us magazine, she once said, "I had a great pregnancy. Eating and not having to worry too much about it has been fun. Taking a break from working out has definitely been fun, but I'm ready for it to be over. I'm ready to have my body back!"
More Jessica Simpson News
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World