Jessica Simpson Gives a Glimpse of Her Post-Baby Body
A month and a half after giving birth to her first daughter, 31-year-old Jessica Simpson was caught on camera showing off her post-baby body. The fiancee of Eric Johnson (II) was spotted by paparazzi when walking to her black awaiting SUV outside a gym in Los Angeles after a workout session on Tuesday, June 12.
Jessica wore a pair of tennis shoes, tight leggings and a black tracksuit hoodie, and brought a large shoulder bag. She reportedly has hit the private gym of celeb trainer Harley Pastermak three times this week already. Harley has worked with Jennifer Aniston, Megan Fox, Halle Berry and Hilary Duff among others.
Jessica told ELLE that she weighed 170 pounds when she posed nude for its April cover. She welcomed the baby girl via C-section on Tuesday, May 1 morning, and the newborn weighed 9 lbs 13 oz at time of birth. She and her fiance named their little girl Maxwell Drew Johnson.
More recently, Jessica was signed to become a spokesmodel for Weight Watchers. "It's official, I'm joining Weight Watchers! The cool thing about the program is that it focuses on healthy habits for the long-term (and I can still indulge in my guilty pleasures every now and then too)," the new mom gushed.
To Us magazine, she once said, "I had a great pregnancy. Eating and not having to worry too much about it has been fun. Taking a break from working out has definitely been fun, but I'm ready for it to be over. I'm ready to have my body back!"
More Jessica Simpson News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics