Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Talk Having Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn II'
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have an exciting experience when filming "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" with Mackenzie Foy, who stars as their on-screen daughter Renesmee. While Rob admits that he must behave on set, Kristen gushes that she and Mackenzie have some things in common.
"[The Twilight cast is] all around the same age and we're really not polite to each other anymore," the Edward Cullen depicter says in an interview for the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly magazine. "You'd have to tone it down when Mackenzie was around... She had a little swear jar, and I think she made 850 bucks or something."
As for Kristen, the Bella depicter opens up that she developed chemistry with the young star since both of them have physical similarities. The 22-year-old actress gushes that their "hands [even] look similar. It was kind of strange. But it's funny how it actually helps. It's like, 'Oh, hey, you look like me, kid! Come on!' "
Rob, Kristen and Mackenzie grace the cover of the June 22 issue of EW. They appear in a family portrait-like picture as Edward, Bella and Renesmee. Additionally, the magazine unveils some new photos of Taylor Lautner's Jacob, Kellan Lutz's Emmett, and other characters in the final installment of the vampire movie series.
Weighing in on Mckenzie's debut in the film franchise, director Bill Condon says, "It's hugely important part. They were amazing with her. It really brought something paternal out in Rob, and Kristen was especially protective. I'd have to interrupt them when they were in deep conversation to get going with a scene."
"Breaking Dawn II" follows a perilous chain of events after Bella gives birth to Renesmee. Along with her husband Edward and his family, she now must face an all-out battle against the Volturi, which is the fearsome council of vampire leaders. The movie is slated for a November 16 release in cinemas across the United States.
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'