Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Talk Having Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn II'
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have an exciting experience when filming "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" with Mackenzie Foy, who stars as their on-screen daughter Renesmee. While Rob admits that he must behave on set, Kristen gushes that she and Mackenzie have some things in common.
"[The Twilight cast is] all around the same age and we're really not polite to each other anymore," the Edward Cullen depicter says in an interview for the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly magazine. "You'd have to tone it down when Mackenzie was around... She had a little swear jar, and I think she made 850 bucks or something."
As for Kristen, the Bella depicter opens up that she developed chemistry with the young star since both of them have physical similarities. The 22-year-old actress gushes that their "hands [even] look similar. It was kind of strange. But it's funny how it actually helps. It's like, 'Oh, hey, you look like me, kid! Come on!' "
Rob, Kristen and Mackenzie grace the cover of the June 22 issue of EW. They appear in a family portrait-like picture as Edward, Bella and Renesmee. Additionally, the magazine unveils some new photos of Taylor Lautner's Jacob, Kellan Lutz's Emmett, and other characters in the final installment of the vampire movie series.
Weighing in on Mckenzie's debut in the film franchise, director Bill Condon says, "It's hugely important part. They were amazing with her. It really brought something paternal out in Rob, and Kristen was especially protective. I'd have to interrupt them when they were in deep conversation to get going with a scene."
"Breaking Dawn II" follows a perilous chain of events after Bella gives birth to Renesmee. Along with her husband Edward and his family, she now must face an all-out battle against the Volturi, which is the fearsome council of vampire leaders. The movie is slated for a November 16 release in cinemas across the United States.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage