Channing Tatum Goes Nude in 'Magic Mike' Red Band Trailer
"Magic Mike" has unleashed a red band trailer which features some hot guys revealing a lot of skin. Channing Tatum, Alex Pettyfer and Matthew McConaughey don't hesitate to strip off and get naked in front of hysterical ladies in the newly released promotional video, which was debuted via Digital Spy.
Tatum stars as Mike Matingano, who takes a young dancer named the Kid (Pettyfer) as his protege. Mike teaches the newbie some fine arts of partying, picking up ladies and making easy money. Though the story is said to be based on Tatum's real life experience as a stripper when he was 19 years old, the actor himself insisted that the movie is not about him.
"This movie isn't about my life," Tatum once told Entertainment Weekly. "[The plot] has nothing to do with me other than that there's an 18, 19-year-old kid coming into this world. That's it. [But] I think the world is pretty damn accurate. Everything you see in the movie is stuff that I saw."
Of his own past as a male stripper, the "21 Jump Street" actor said, "I never enjoyed the taking-the-clothes-off part. You are on a stage with people yelling at you, and you feel you're a rock star, but you're nothing - you're just a guy taking off his clothes, looking like a fool in a stupid outfit."
Directed by Steven Soderbergh, "Magic Mike" is also supported by Olivia Munn, Joe Manganiello, Matthew Bomer, Riley Keough and Cody Horn. The sexy movie will hit cinemas across the United States on June 29.
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors