LAPD Confirms Robbery at Kanye West's Los Angeles Home
Kanye West was away from home and it got ransacked. TMZ reported that the rapper's house in Los Angeles was hit by burglars on Wednesday, June 13 morning while he was in Birmingham, England to perform a concert.
LAPD got a call from someone who was at Kanye's house. Apparently there were signs of disruption as sources at the scene told TMZ that the thieves dropped some of Kanye's belongings on the way out.
LAPD reportedly is still investigating. Officer Richard French later told Los Angeles Weekly, "I can confirm there was a burglary." A press release was planned to be issued but got canceled.
Officer Bruce Borihahn then stepped up to confirm that the break-in took place around 6:30 A.M. in the 7800 block Fareholm Drive. "The owner wasn't home at the time, and it is unknown if any property was taken," said Borihahn.
Last month, it was reported that the three-bedroom house was pocket-listed but the asking price was kept a secret. Kanye bought the house 2003, put it on the market in 2010 for $3,995,000, but didn't end up selling it.
More Kanye West News
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'