LAPD Confirms Robbery at Kanye West's Los Angeles Home
Kanye West was away from home and it got ransacked. TMZ reported that the rapper's house in Los Angeles was hit by burglars on Wednesday, June 13 morning while he was in Birmingham, England to perform a concert.
LAPD got a call from someone who was at Kanye's house. Apparently there were signs of disruption as sources at the scene told TMZ that the thieves dropped some of Kanye's belongings on the way out.
LAPD reportedly is still investigating. Officer Richard French later told Los Angeles Weekly, "I can confirm there was a burglary." A press release was planned to be issued but got canceled.
Officer Bruce Borihahn then stepped up to confirm that the break-in took place around 6:30 A.M. in the 7800 block Fareholm Drive. "The owner wasn't home at the time, and it is unknown if any property was taken," said Borihahn.
Last month, it was reported that the three-bedroom house was pocket-listed but the asking price was kept a secret. Kanye bought the house 2003, put it on the market in 2010 for $3,995,000, but didn't end up selling it.
More Kanye West News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri