First 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter' Clip Shows Assassination on Train
"Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" gets its very first clip available for viewing pleasure. The intense sneak-peek video focuses on a scene where Abe and his comrade team up to brutally slay plenty of bloodsuckers on a moving train.
Benjamin Walker portrays the America's 16th President, who is not only described as an iconic politician, but also as a man who dedicates his life to destroy the vampires with his trusty axe after his mother was killed by those vampires. The iconic figure continues to hunt the immortal beings all the way through his presidency.
Walker once claimed that he's confident nobody's going to get hurt though he plays a twisted version of Abe. "His legacy is safe. It's something we all agree on and we're all proud of as Americans. Once you know that, nobody's going to actually get hurt," so he reasoned.
"We all do idolize him," the 29-year-old actor continued. "We do look for qualities he exemplified and try to emulate that in our lives. Nobody gets their feelings hurt because we know who he was. If you throw vampires into the mix, it's just another way to see someone we already think of as a hero be heroic."
Directed by Timur Bekmambetov, who also co-produces it with Tim Burton, "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" is slated for a June 22 release in the United States. Also rounding up the cast ensemble are Dominic Cooper, Anthony Mackie and Mary Elizabeth Winstead.
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!