First Look at Renesmee in 'Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II'
How Renesmee will look like in "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" has finally been uncovered. Entertainment Weekly got its hand on a first photo of Mackenzie Foy as Bella and Edward's beloved daughter in the final installment of the "Twilight Saga" film series.
Donning a purple top paired with shorts, gray stockings and brown boots, Renesmee is featured hiding some of her face behind Bella's arm while Edward stands beside her. Though Renesmee's first look is not a clear one, the image shows that the half-human-half-vampire girl is much bigger than a normal newborn supposed to be.
"Breaking Dawn II" follows a perilous chain of events after Bella gives birth to Renesmee. Along with her husband Edward and his family, she now must face an all-out battle against the Volturi, which is the fearsome council of vampire leaders. Returning as Bella and Edward respectively are Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson.
The Bill Condon-directed movie is scheduled to open wide in the United States on November 16. Before making its way out onto cinemas nationwide, the last chapter of the vampire film franchise is expected to hold a Hall H panel at the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con, which will run from July 11 to 15.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'