First Look at Renesmee in 'Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II'
How Renesmee will look like in "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" has finally been uncovered. Entertainment Weekly got its hand on a first photo of Mackenzie Foy as Bella and Edward's beloved daughter in the final installment of the "Twilight Saga" film series.
Donning a purple top paired with shorts, gray stockings and brown boots, Renesmee is featured hiding some of her face behind Bella's arm while Edward stands beside her. Though Renesmee's first look is not a clear one, the image shows that the half-human-half-vampire girl is much bigger than a normal newborn supposed to be.
"Breaking Dawn II" follows a perilous chain of events after Bella gives birth to Renesmee. Along with her husband Edward and his family, she now must face an all-out battle against the Volturi, which is the fearsome council of vampire leaders. Returning as Bella and Edward respectively are Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson.
The Bill Condon-directed movie is scheduled to open wide in the United States on November 16. Before making its way out onto cinemas nationwide, the last chapter of the vampire film franchise is expected to hold a Hall H panel at the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con, which will run from July 11 to 15.
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'