First Look at Renesmee in 'Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II'
How Renesmee will look like in "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" has finally been uncovered. Entertainment Weekly got its hand on a first photo of Mackenzie Foy as Bella and Edward's beloved daughter in the final installment of the "Twilight Saga" film series.
Donning a purple top paired with shorts, gray stockings and brown boots, Renesmee is featured hiding some of her face behind Bella's arm while Edward stands beside her. Though Renesmee's first look is not a clear one, the image shows that the half-human-half-vampire girl is much bigger than a normal newborn supposed to be.
"Breaking Dawn II" follows a perilous chain of events after Bella gives birth to Renesmee. Along with her husband Edward and his family, she now must face an all-out battle against the Volturi, which is the fearsome council of vampire leaders. Returning as Bella and Edward respectively are Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson.
The Bill Condon-directed movie is scheduled to open wide in the United States on November 16. Before making its way out onto cinemas nationwide, the last chapter of the vampire film franchise is expected to hold a Hall H panel at the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con, which will run from July 11 to 15.
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift