Celine Dion Covers Adele's 'Rolling in the Deep' at Las Vegas Concert
Celine Dion has a bunch of chart-topper songs, but it didn't stop her from covering another singer's music recently. The Grammy-winning singer delivered her own take on Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" when resuming her residency in Los Angeles on Saturday, June 9.
"I love Adele so much, she's amazing," the 44-year-old mother of three sang praises to the London-born singer in front of the crowd packing into the Colosseum at Caesars Palace in the Sin City. The "Because You Loved Me" crooner did justice to the record-breaking single as she flawlessly belted out the song with her powerhouse voice.
Dion's Saturday gig marked her return to Caesars Palace after taking a break since January this year. She is slated to perform in 36 shows which will run through August 19.
The Canadian ballad songstress is not the first artist who covers "Rolling in the Deep". Soul singer John Legend had previously released his own version of the "dark blues-y gospel disco tune."
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch