Celine Dion Covers Adele's 'Rolling in the Deep' at Las Vegas Concert
Celine Dion has a bunch of chart-topper songs, but it didn't stop her from covering another singer's music recently. The Grammy-winning singer delivered her own take on Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" when resuming her residency in Los Angeles on Saturday, June 9.
"I love Adele so much, she's amazing," the 44-year-old mother of three sang praises to the London-born singer in front of the crowd packing into the Colosseum at Caesars Palace in the Sin City. The "Because You Loved Me" crooner did justice to the record-breaking single as she flawlessly belted out the song with her powerhouse voice.
Dion's Saturday gig marked her return to Caesars Palace after taking a break since January this year. She is slated to perform in 36 shows which will run through August 19.
The Canadian ballad songstress is not the first artist who covers "Rolling in the Deep". Soul singer John Legend had previously released his own version of the "dark blues-y gospel disco tune."
More Celine Dion News
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'