Celine Dion Covers Adele's 'Rolling in the Deep' at Las Vegas Concert
Celine Dion has a bunch of chart-topper songs, but it didn't stop her from covering another singer's music recently. The Grammy-winning singer delivered her own take on Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" when resuming her residency in Los Angeles on Saturday, June 9.
"I love Adele so much, she's amazing," the 44-year-old mother of three sang praises to the London-born singer in front of the crowd packing into the Colosseum at Caesars Palace in the Sin City. The "Because You Loved Me" crooner did justice to the record-breaking single as she flawlessly belted out the song with her powerhouse voice.
Dion's Saturday gig marked her return to Caesars Palace after taking a break since January this year. She is slated to perform in 36 shows which will run through August 19.
The Canadian ballad songstress is not the first artist who covers "Rolling in the Deep". Soul singer John Legend had previously released his own version of the "dark blues-y gospel disco tune."
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled