Celine Dion Covers Adele's 'Rolling in the Deep' at Las Vegas Concert
Celine Dion has a bunch of chart-topper songs, but it didn't stop her from covering another singer's music recently. The Grammy-winning singer delivered her own take on Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" when resuming her residency in Los Angeles on Saturday, June 9.
"I love Adele so much, she's amazing," the 44-year-old mother of three sang praises to the London-born singer in front of the crowd packing into the Colosseum at Caesars Palace in the Sin City. The "Because You Loved Me" crooner did justice to the record-breaking single as she flawlessly belted out the song with her powerhouse voice.
Dion's Saturday gig marked her return to Caesars Palace after taking a break since January this year. She is slated to perform in 36 shows which will run through August 19.
The Canadian ballad songstress is not the first artist who covers "Rolling in the Deep". Soul singer John Legend had previously released his own version of the "dark blues-y gospel disco tune."
More Celine Dion News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory