Celine Dion Covers Adele's 'Rolling in the Deep' at Las Vegas Concert
Celine Dion has a bunch of chart-topper songs, but it didn't stop her from covering another singer's music recently. The Grammy-winning singer delivered her own take on Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" when resuming her residency in Los Angeles on Saturday, June 9.
"I love Adele so much, she's amazing," the 44-year-old mother of three sang praises to the London-born singer in front of the crowd packing into the Colosseum at Caesars Palace in the Sin City. The "Because You Loved Me" crooner did justice to the record-breaking single as she flawlessly belted out the song with her powerhouse voice.
Dion's Saturday gig marked her return to Caesars Palace after taking a break since January this year. She is slated to perform in 36 shows which will run through August 19.
The Canadian ballad songstress is not the first artist who covers "Rolling in the Deep". Soul singer John Legend had previously released his own version of the "dark blues-y gospel disco tune."
More Celine Dion News
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert