First Look at Phillip Phillips Signing Autographs After Leaving Hospital
Phillip Phillips has been released from hospital following a surgery to remove several kidney stones. The singer who won "American Idol" season 11 is captured on camera making funny face while signing autographs on his pictures that have "Idol" logo.
"I'm out of the hospital and back to work!" 21-year-old Phillips told E! News. "Looking forward to the future." On Twitter, the "Home" hitmaker added, "Ready to be able to pick the guitar back up and REALLY play.....its been too long!"
While he's staying in California with his parents to take the much-needed rest to recuperate, their pawn shop in his hometown of Georgia got robbed. According to TMZ, the thief used a backhoe that was hotwired and stolen from a nearby job site to open the back door.
Police believed the power and phone lines to the store were cut before the burglary. The robber took more than $4,000 worth of merchandise, including hand guns, flat screen TVs, antique coins, necklaces, rings and the entire cash register. The register reportedly only had $110 inside at the time.
25 cop cars came to the scene after the 911 call was made. No arrest has been made.
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame