First Look at Phillip Phillips Signing Autographs After Leaving Hospital
Phillip Phillips has been released from hospital following a surgery to remove several kidney stones. The singer who won "American Idol" season 11 is captured on camera making funny face while signing autographs on his pictures that have "Idol" logo.
"I'm out of the hospital and back to work!" 21-year-old Phillips told E! News. "Looking forward to the future." On Twitter, the "Home" hitmaker added, "Ready to be able to pick the guitar back up and REALLY play.....its been too long!"
While he's staying in California with his parents to take the much-needed rest to recuperate, their pawn shop in his hometown of Georgia got robbed. According to TMZ, the thief used a backhoe that was hotwired and stolen from a nearby job site to open the back door.
Police believed the power and phone lines to the store were cut before the burglary. The robber took more than $4,000 worth of merchandise, including hand guns, flat screen TVs, antique coins, necklaces, rings and the entire cash register. The register reportedly only had $110 inside at the time.
25 cop cars came to the scene after the 911 call was made. No arrest has been made.
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie