First Look at Phillip Phillips Signing Autographs After Leaving Hospital
Phillip Phillips has been released from hospital following a surgery to remove several kidney stones. The singer who won "American Idol" season 11 is captured on camera making funny face while signing autographs on his pictures that have "Idol" logo.
"I'm out of the hospital and back to work!" 21-year-old Phillips told E! News. "Looking forward to the future." On Twitter, the "Home" hitmaker added, "Ready to be able to pick the guitar back up and REALLY play.....its been too long!"
While he's staying in California with his parents to take the much-needed rest to recuperate, their pawn shop in his hometown of Georgia got robbed. According to TMZ, the thief used a backhoe that was hotwired and stolen from a nearby job site to open the back door.
Police believed the power and phone lines to the store were cut before the burglary. The robber took more than $4,000 worth of merchandise, including hand guns, flat screen TVs, antique coins, necklaces, rings and the entire cash register. The register reportedly only had $110 inside at the time.
25 cop cars came to the scene after the 911 call was made. No arrest has been made.
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'