First Look at Phillip Phillips Signing Autographs After Leaving Hospital
Phillip Phillips has been released from hospital following a surgery to remove several kidney stones. The singer who won "American Idol" season 11 is captured on camera making funny face while signing autographs on his pictures that have "Idol" logo.
"I'm out of the hospital and back to work!" 21-year-old Phillips told E! News. "Looking forward to the future." On Twitter, the "Home" hitmaker added, "Ready to be able to pick the guitar back up and REALLY play.....its been too long!"
While he's staying in California with his parents to take the much-needed rest to recuperate, their pawn shop in his hometown of Georgia got robbed. According to TMZ, the thief used a backhoe that was hotwired and stolen from a nearby job site to open the back door.
Police believed the power and phone lines to the store were cut before the burglary. The robber took more than $4,000 worth of merchandise, including hand guns, flat screen TVs, antique coins, necklaces, rings and the entire cash register. The register reportedly only had $110 inside at the time.
25 cop cars came to the scene after the 911 call was made. No arrest has been made.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones