'Pretty Little Liars' 3.03 Sneak Peeks: Mona Still Makes the Girls Anxious
Mona is currently locked in the mental ward, but she still spreads terror among the girls in the next episode of "Pretty Little Liars". Hanna learns Mona is hiding more secrets when she visits her former best friend, while Emily admits she felt safer when Mona wasn't talking
Things could get worse for Emily as she scored a flying mark for her English exam, which is impossible since she didn't even finish the test. The swimmer fears what those consequences could hold, but Aria thinks she's being paranoid.
To keep tabs on Jenna, Aria agrees to be her accompanist, and her suspicion already grows stronger even before she begins her new role. Meanwhile, Hanna tries to reach out to Lucas via Caleb, who asks something in return.
Also in "Kingdom of the Blind" that will air Tuesday, June 19 at 8/7c on ABC Family, Spencer questions her mother's motives in taking Garrett's case. As she tries to figure it out, she stumbles upon a larger Hastings secret.
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.03 preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.03 clip #1:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.03 clip #2:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.03 clip #3:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked