'Pretty Little Liars' 3.03 Sneak Peeks: Mona Still Makes the Girls Anxious
Mona is currently locked in the mental ward, but she still spreads terror among the girls in the next episode of "Pretty Little Liars". Hanna learns Mona is hiding more secrets when she visits her former best friend, while Emily admits she felt safer when Mona wasn't talking
Things could get worse for Emily as she scored a flying mark for her English exam, which is impossible since she didn't even finish the test. The swimmer fears what those consequences could hold, but Aria thinks she's being paranoid.
To keep tabs on Jenna, Aria agrees to be her accompanist, and her suspicion already grows stronger even before she begins her new role. Meanwhile, Hanna tries to reach out to Lucas via Caleb, who asks something in return.
Also in "Kingdom of the Blind" that will air Tuesday, June 19 at 8/7c on ABC Family, Spencer questions her mother's motives in taking Garrett's case. As she tries to figure it out, she stumbles upon a larger Hastings secret.
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.03 preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.03 clip #1:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.03 clip #2:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.03 clip #3:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences