Alyson Hannigan Welcomes a Baby Girl, Gives Sneak Peek of Her Newborn
Alyson Hannigan welcomed a baby girl. The "How I Met Your Mother" star gave birth on Wednesday, May 23, and has given a sneak peek of the newborn on her Twitter. The 38-year-old actress recently posted a picture of the baby's adorable little hand.
The baby is Hannigan's second child with her actor husband Alexis Denisof. The celebrity couple named their newly-born daughter Keeva Jane Denisof. "They are all doing well," her representative told PEOPLE when confirming the arrival of the bundle of joy.
Hannigan and Denisof, 46, met while they're working together in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". The pair got married in 2003 and welcomed their first daughter, Satyana Denisof, on March 24, 2009, the day when she coincidentally celebrated her 35th birthday.
She announced her second pregnancy last December. "Yes, I am pregnant! This time it is NOT a food baby. We are beyond happy!" she tweeted back then.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic