Alyson Hannigan Welcomes a Baby Girl, Gives Sneak Peek of Her Newborn
Alyson Hannigan welcomed a baby girl. The "How I Met Your Mother" star gave birth on Wednesday, May 23, and has given a sneak peek of the newborn on her Twitter. The 38-year-old actress recently posted a picture of the baby's adorable little hand.
The baby is Hannigan's second child with her actor husband Alexis Denisof. The celebrity couple named their newly-born daughter Keeva Jane Denisof. "They are all doing well," her representative told PEOPLE when confirming the arrival of the bundle of joy.
Hannigan and Denisof, 46, met while they're working together in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". The pair got married in 2003 and welcomed their first daughter, Satyana Denisof, on March 24, 2009, the day when she coincidentally celebrated her 35th birthday.
She announced her second pregnancy last December. "Yes, I am pregnant! This time it is NOT a food baby. We are beyond happy!" she tweeted back then.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation