Alyson Hannigan Welcomes a Baby Girl, Gives Sneak Peek of Her Newborn
Alyson Hannigan welcomed a baby girl. The "How I Met Your Mother" star gave birth on Wednesday, May 23, and has given a sneak peek of the newborn on her Twitter. The 38-year-old actress recently posted a picture of the baby's adorable little hand.
The baby is Hannigan's second child with her actor husband Alexis Denisof. The celebrity couple named their newly-born daughter Keeva Jane Denisof. "They are all doing well," her representative told PEOPLE when confirming the arrival of the bundle of joy.
Hannigan and Denisof, 46, met while they're working together in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". The pair got married in 2003 and welcomed their first daughter, Satyana Denisof, on March 24, 2009, the day when she coincidentally celebrated her 35th birthday.
She announced her second pregnancy last December. "Yes, I am pregnant! This time it is NOT a food baby. We are beyond happy!" she tweeted back then.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story