Alyson Hannigan Welcomes a Baby Girl, Gives Sneak Peek of Her Newborn
Alyson Hannigan welcomed a baby girl. The "How I Met Your Mother" star gave birth on Wednesday, May 23, and has given a sneak peek of the newborn on her Twitter. The 38-year-old actress recently posted a picture of the baby's adorable little hand.
The baby is Hannigan's second child with her actor husband Alexis Denisof. The celebrity couple named their newly-born daughter Keeva Jane Denisof. "They are all doing well," her representative told PEOPLE when confirming the arrival of the bundle of joy.
Hannigan and Denisof, 46, met while they're working together in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". The pair got married in 2003 and welcomed their first daughter, Satyana Denisof, on March 24, 2009, the day when she coincidentally celebrated her 35th birthday.
She announced her second pregnancy last December. "Yes, I am pregnant! This time it is NOT a food baby. We are beyond happy!" she tweeted back then.
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers