Alyson Hannigan Welcomes a Baby Girl, Gives Sneak Peek of Her Newborn
Alyson Hannigan welcomed a baby girl. The "How I Met Your Mother" star gave birth on Wednesday, May 23, and has given a sneak peek of the newborn on her Twitter. The 38-year-old actress recently posted a picture of the baby's adorable little hand.
The baby is Hannigan's second child with her actor husband Alexis Denisof. The celebrity couple named their newly-born daughter Keeva Jane Denisof. "They are all doing well," her representative told PEOPLE when confirming the arrival of the bundle of joy.
Hannigan and Denisof, 46, met while they're working together in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". The pair got married in 2003 and welcomed their first daughter, Satyana Denisof, on March 24, 2009, the day when she coincidentally celebrated her 35th birthday.
She announced her second pregnancy last December. "Yes, I am pregnant! This time it is NOT a food baby. We are beyond happy!" she tweeted back then.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'