Report: Denise Richards and Richie Sambora Are Dunzo
It turns out the reunion between Denise Richards and Richie Sambora doesn't last long. The couple who has just confirmed their rekindled romance last month reportedly got into an "epic argument" that eventually drove them to say goodbye to each other.
According to Celebuzz, they had a huge fight in Nashville where Sambora was due to present an award at the 2012 CMT Awards last week. "They had an epic argument in Nashville and Denise told Richie she couldn't continue the relationship any longer," the site reported.
The argument allegedly took place at the five-star The Hermitage Hotel in downtown Nashville. A source said Sambora was "screaming obscenities at the top of his lungs" from their ninth floor suite.
It was claimed that Sambora was jealous of Richards' continuing friendship with ex husband Charlie Sheen. "They have two children together. How can she not be in touch with him?" a source told E! Online.
Sambora eventually canceled his appearance at the event and Richards was forced to walk the red carpet alone. He flew back to Los Angeles.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress