Report: Denise Richards and Richie Sambora Are Dunzo
It turns out the reunion between Denise Richards and Richie Sambora doesn't last long. The couple who has just confirmed their rekindled romance last month reportedly got into an "epic argument" that eventually drove them to say goodbye to each other.
According to Celebuzz, they had a huge fight in Nashville where Sambora was due to present an award at the 2012 CMT Awards last week. "They had an epic argument in Nashville and Denise told Richie she couldn't continue the relationship any longer," the site reported.
The argument allegedly took place at the five-star The Hermitage Hotel in downtown Nashville. A source said Sambora was "screaming obscenities at the top of his lungs" from their ninth floor suite.
It was claimed that Sambora was jealous of Richards' continuing friendship with ex husband Charlie Sheen. "They have two children together. How can she not be in touch with him?" a source told E! Online.
Sambora eventually canceled his appearance at the event and Richards was forced to walk the red carpet alone. He flew back to Los Angeles.
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards