Report: Denise Richards and Richie Sambora Are Dunzo
It turns out the reunion between Denise Richards and Richie Sambora doesn't last long. The couple who has just confirmed their rekindled romance last month reportedly got into an "epic argument" that eventually drove them to say goodbye to each other.
According to Celebuzz, they had a huge fight in Nashville where Sambora was due to present an award at the 2012 CMT Awards last week. "They had an epic argument in Nashville and Denise told Richie she couldn't continue the relationship any longer," the site reported.
The argument allegedly took place at the five-star The Hermitage Hotel in downtown Nashville. A source said Sambora was "screaming obscenities at the top of his lungs" from their ninth floor suite.
It was claimed that Sambora was jealous of Richards' continuing friendship with ex husband Charlie Sheen. "They have two children together. How can she not be in touch with him?" a source told E! Online.
Sambora eventually canceled his appearance at the event and Richards was forced to walk the red carpet alone. He flew back to Los Angeles.
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting