Rihanna Furious Over Body Double Accusation
Rihanna can't take the accusation that she has used a body double in a new Armani jeans commercial. The "We Found Love" singer has gone on a Twitter rant to blast British newspaper The Sun for saying the curves in the ad are not hers.
The singer is made the high-fashion label's new face, appearing in the video ad where she writhes around the bed only in underwear before picking up the phone and slipping into a pair of Armani jeans. The Sun said that Irish model Jahnassa Aicken was actually the sexy body in the ad.
"OK @thesunnewspaper, this is the only way I could say this to you!!! F**K YOU ...AND yo baggy ass condom," Rihanna wrote on Twitter, adding, "Who is Jahnassa." She later corrected her harsh language, writing, "OK enough of that! I coulda been more clever about it, but I was lazy."
According to The Sun, Jahnassa is a 27-year-old model who was hired by Style Academy agency to replace Rihanna in the shots where cleavage, hips and bums are shown.
More Rihanna News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes