Rihanna Furious Over Body Double Accusation
Rihanna can't take the accusation that she has used a body double in a new Armani jeans commercial. The "We Found Love" singer has gone on a Twitter rant to blast British newspaper The Sun for saying the curves in the ad are not hers.
The singer is made the high-fashion label's new face, appearing in the video ad where she writhes around the bed only in underwear before picking up the phone and slipping into a pair of Armani jeans. The Sun said that Irish model Jahnassa Aicken was actually the sexy body in the ad.
"OK @thesunnewspaper, this is the only way I could say this to you!!! F**K YOU ...AND yo baggy ass condom," Rihanna wrote on Twitter, adding, "Who is Jahnassa." She later corrected her harsh language, writing, "OK enough of that! I coulda been more clever about it, but I was lazy."
According to The Sun, Jahnassa is a 27-year-old model who was hired by Style Academy agency to replace Rihanna in the shots where cleavage, hips and bums are shown.
More Rihanna News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding