Rihanna Furious Over Body Double Accusation
Rihanna can't take the accusation that she has used a body double in a new Armani jeans commercial. The "We Found Love" singer has gone on a Twitter rant to blast British newspaper The Sun for saying the curves in the ad are not hers.
The singer is made the high-fashion label's new face, appearing in the video ad where she writhes around the bed only in underwear before picking up the phone and slipping into a pair of Armani jeans. The Sun said that Irish model Jahnassa Aicken was actually the sexy body in the ad.
"OK @thesunnewspaper, this is the only way I could say this to you!!! F**K YOU ...AND yo baggy ass condom," Rihanna wrote on Twitter, adding, "Who is Jahnassa." She later corrected her harsh language, writing, "OK enough of that! I coulda been more clever about it, but I was lazy."
According to The Sun, Jahnassa is a 27-year-old model who was hired by Style Academy agency to replace Rihanna in the shots where cleavage, hips and bums are shown.
More Rihanna News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars