Rihanna Furious Over Body Double Accusation
Rihanna can't take the accusation that she has used a body double in a new Armani jeans commercial. The "We Found Love" singer has gone on a Twitter rant to blast British newspaper The Sun for saying the curves in the ad are not hers.
The singer is made the high-fashion label's new face, appearing in the video ad where she writhes around the bed only in underwear before picking up the phone and slipping into a pair of Armani jeans. The Sun said that Irish model Jahnassa Aicken was actually the sexy body in the ad.
"OK @thesunnewspaper, this is the only way I could say this to you!!! F**K YOU ...AND yo baggy ass condom," Rihanna wrote on Twitter, adding, "Who is Jahnassa." She later corrected her harsh language, writing, "OK enough of that! I coulda been more clever about it, but I was lazy."
According to The Sun, Jahnassa is a 27-year-old model who was hired by Style Academy agency to replace Rihanna in the shots where cleavage, hips and bums are shown.
More Rihanna News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!