Rihanna Furious Over Body Double Accusation
Rihanna can't take the accusation that she has used a body double in a new Armani jeans commercial. The "We Found Love" singer has gone on a Twitter rant to blast British newspaper The Sun for saying the curves in the ad are not hers.
The singer is made the high-fashion label's new face, appearing in the video ad where she writhes around the bed only in underwear before picking up the phone and slipping into a pair of Armani jeans. The Sun said that Irish model Jahnassa Aicken was actually the sexy body in the ad.
"OK @thesunnewspaper, this is the only way I could say this to you!!! F**K YOU ...AND yo baggy ass condom," Rihanna wrote on Twitter, adding, "Who is Jahnassa." She later corrected her harsh language, writing, "OK enough of that! I coulda been more clever about it, but I was lazy."
According to The Sun, Jahnassa is a 27-year-old model who was hired by Style Academy agency to replace Rihanna in the shots where cleavage, hips and bums are shown.
More Rihanna News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance