Preview of 'Oprah's Next Chapter' Featuring the Kardashians
Oprah Winfrey pays a visit to the famous Kardashian family in the next episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter". The host of the weekend talk show will be featured having a sit-down with Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian as well as their mother Kris Jenner and stepfather Bruce Jenner in their home in Hidden Hills, California.
Kim's younger brother Rob Kardashian, her little sisters Kylie and Kendall Jenner, Khloe's husband Lamar Odom and Kourtney's longtime partner Scott Disick will also take part in the interview. The episode will air Sunday, June 17 at a special time of 8/7c on Winfrey's cable channel OWN.
While the former daytime talk-show queen may expect the Kardashian clan to boast her show's ratings, some viewers slam her decision to enlist them as her guests. "I cannot believe Oprah would interview them!" one person using the moniker Chicagobella posted a comment on the network's site.
Another viewer said in a long comment, "What could Oprah possibly 'reveal' about this family that they themselves have not put out there for the public to know over the last five years? Nothing is held back on their multiple reality shows, previous interviews, tweets, blogs, and the like. What exactly makes them relevant? Oprah has always insisted that her producers present her with a vision/intention for their program ideas. What is the vision/intention of this particular interview?"
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed