Justin Bieber's 'As Long As You Love Me' Ft. Big Sean Arrives in Full
Counting down to the U.S. release of his new album "Believe", Justin Bieber releases another new song from the upcoming CD. After dropping Ludacris-assisted "All Around the World", he unleashes "As Long As You Love Me" which features Big Sean.
"As long as you love me/ We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke," the teen singer croons romantic verses in the chorus. "As long as you love me/ I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold."
Bieber is not the first artist who names his single with that title. Back in 1997, Backstreet Boys scored a massive hit with their single of the same name. In case people forgot, the boyband tweeted, "I don't care who you are, where you're from, what you did, #AsLongAsYouLoveMe," on the day Bieber's song was released.
Bieber himself is currently traveling across Europe to promote his new effort. He recently hit Mexico for a free concert. "Everything about tonight was special. it is everything we stand for. alot of emotions but it was worth it. 300,000 people. Te Amo MEXICO," he tweeted after the gig.
More Justin Bieber News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'