Justin Bieber's 'As Long As You Love Me' Ft. Big Sean Arrives in Full
Counting down to the U.S. release of his new album "Believe", Justin Bieber releases another new song from the upcoming CD. After dropping Ludacris-assisted "All Around the World", he unleashes "As Long As You Love Me" which features Big Sean.
"As long as you love me/ We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke," the teen singer croons romantic verses in the chorus. "As long as you love me/ I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold."
Bieber is not the first artist who names his single with that title. Back in 1997, Backstreet Boys scored a massive hit with their single of the same name. In case people forgot, the boyband tweeted, "I don't care who you are, where you're from, what you did, #AsLongAsYouLoveMe," on the day Bieber's song was released.
Bieber himself is currently traveling across Europe to promote his new effort. He recently hit Mexico for a free concert. "Everything about tonight was special. it is everything we stand for. alot of emotions but it was worth it. 300,000 people. Te Amo MEXICO," he tweeted after the gig.
More Justin Bieber News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3