Justin Bieber's 'As Long As You Love Me' Ft. Big Sean Arrives in Full
Counting down to the U.S. release of his new album "Believe", Justin Bieber releases another new song from the upcoming CD. After dropping Ludacris-assisted "All Around the World", he unleashes "As Long As You Love Me" which features Big Sean.
"As long as you love me/ We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke," the teen singer croons romantic verses in the chorus. "As long as you love me/ I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold."
Bieber is not the first artist who names his single with that title. Back in 1997, Backstreet Boys scored a massive hit with their single of the same name. In case people forgot, the boyband tweeted, "I don't care who you are, where you're from, what you did, #AsLongAsYouLoveMe," on the day Bieber's song was released.
Bieber himself is currently traveling across Europe to promote his new effort. He recently hit Mexico for a free concert. "Everything about tonight was special. it is everything we stand for. alot of emotions but it was worth it. 300,000 people. Te Amo MEXICO," he tweeted after the gig.
More Justin Bieber News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics