Selena Gomez Wants to Work With Taylor Swift to Make 'Very Different' Album
Selena Gomez has revealed her dream collaboration list for her next album. Met over the weekend at Macy's Herald Square during an event to promote her self-titled fragrance, the Beatrice Quimby of "Ramona and Beezus" revealed that she hopes to land her BFF Taylor Swift and "We Are Young" hitmakers Fun. as her featured guests.
"I...want to work with Fun.," she said before adding, "I also want to work with Taylor too." Enlisting some artists with different genres (country and alternative rock in this case) is part of the former Disney darling's effort to feature a "very different" sound in the follow-up to her 2011 set "When the Sun Goes Down".
"I want to go for producers that probably wouldn't want me to do their songs. I just want to knock on their door... I want to work with just different styles of music," so she gushed. "So I just want to do different things for this album."
Of the reason why she wants her fourth studio installment to be drastically changed, the girlfriend of Canadian singing sensation Justin Bieber said that she wants it to reflect her transition from a teen to a young lady. "By the time it comes out, I'll almost be 21, so I want to be able to - wow, that sounds really scary! I want it to be older," she explained.
The 19-year-old beauty has several acting gigs on her sleeve before she begins working on new music later this year. "I finished three movies this year, so I'm very happy about that, because it's exactly what I wanted: I wanted to do film for a little bit," she shared. "But I am missing music, so we're going to start on the fourth record at the end of this year."
More Selena Gomez News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed