Selena Gomez Wants to Work With Taylor Swift to Make 'Very Different' Album
Selena Gomez has revealed her dream collaboration list for her next album. Met over the weekend at Macy's Herald Square during an event to promote her self-titled fragrance, the Beatrice Quimby of "Ramona and Beezus" revealed that she hopes to land her BFF Taylor Swift and "We Are Young" hitmakers Fun. as her featured guests.
"I...want to work with Fun.," she said before adding, "I also want to work with Taylor too." Enlisting some artists with different genres (country and alternative rock in this case) is part of the former Disney darling's effort to feature a "very different" sound in the follow-up to her 2011 set "When the Sun Goes Down".
"I want to go for producers that probably wouldn't want me to do their songs. I just want to knock on their door... I want to work with just different styles of music," so she gushed. "So I just want to do different things for this album."
Of the reason why she wants her fourth studio installment to be drastically changed, the girlfriend of Canadian singing sensation Justin Bieber said that she wants it to reflect her transition from a teen to a young lady. "By the time it comes out, I'll almost be 21, so I want to be able to - wow, that sounds really scary! I want it to be older," she explained.
The 19-year-old beauty has several acting gigs on her sleeve before she begins working on new music later this year. "I finished three movies this year, so I'm very happy about that, because it's exactly what I wanted: I wanted to do film for a little bit," she shared. "But I am missing music, so we're going to start on the fourth record at the end of this year."
More Selena Gomez News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal