Miley Cyrus' Brother and Brenda Song Call Off Engagement
Trace Cyrus and Brenda Song called it quits just a few months after getting engaged. The couple announced their breakup days after his teen sister Miley Cyrus announced her engagement to on-and-off boyfriend Liam Hemsworth.
Although the split was just announced, the former member of Metro Station and the "College Road Trip" actress actually have gone their separate ways since "a couple of months ago."
"Brenda and I have decided to go our separate ways," he said in a statement. "We split up a couple of months ago. We will continue to focus on our careers. I wish Brenda the best and much success in the future. I hope everyone can respect our privacy about this situation."
Trace and 24-year-old Brenda quietly dated for months before they made their first red carpet appearance as a couple at Nylon's party back in May 2010. She was hit with pregnancy rumors in August 2011, and was proposed by the 23-year-old pop rocker two months later.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'