Miley Cyrus' Brother and Brenda Song Call Off Engagement
Trace Cyrus and Brenda Song called it quits just a few months after getting engaged. The couple announced their breakup days after his teen sister Miley Cyrus announced her engagement to on-and-off boyfriend Liam Hemsworth.
Although the split was just announced, the former member of Metro Station and the "College Road Trip" actress actually have gone their separate ways since "a couple of months ago."
"Brenda and I have decided to go our separate ways," he said in a statement. "We split up a couple of months ago. We will continue to focus on our careers. I wish Brenda the best and much success in the future. I hope everyone can respect our privacy about this situation."
Trace and 24-year-old Brenda quietly dated for months before they made their first red carpet appearance as a couple at Nylon's party back in May 2010. She was hit with pregnancy rumors in August 2011, and was proposed by the 23-year-old pop rocker two months later.
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist