Miley Cyrus' Brother and Brenda Song Call Off Engagement
Trace Cyrus and Brenda Song called it quits just a few months after getting engaged. The couple announced their breakup days after his teen sister Miley Cyrus announced her engagement to on-and-off boyfriend Liam Hemsworth.
Although the split was just announced, the former member of Metro Station and the "College Road Trip" actress actually have gone their separate ways since "a couple of months ago."
"Brenda and I have decided to go our separate ways," he said in a statement. "We split up a couple of months ago. We will continue to focus on our careers. I wish Brenda the best and much success in the future. I hope everyone can respect our privacy about this situation."
Trace and 24-year-old Brenda quietly dated for months before they made their first red carpet appearance as a couple at Nylon's party back in May 2010. She was hit with pregnancy rumors in August 2011, and was proposed by the 23-year-old pop rocker two months later.
- Shirtless Orlando Bloom Cozying Up to Katy Perry Look-Alike in Malibu
- Jessica Jones and Trish Arrested in Season 2 Set Photos
- Nas Wants Serious Relationship With Nicki Minaj
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Cleavage, Pulls Down Her Bikini Bottom in New Racy Pics
- Get First Look at Idris Elba and Kate Winslet Amid Freezing Wilderness in 'The Mountain Between Us'
- Tiger Woods Apologizes, Blames 'Unexpected Reaction to Prescribed Medications' for DUI
- Inside Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj's Run-In at Miami Nightclub: He Keeps His Eyes on Her
- Is Fergie 'Kicked Out' of Black Eyed Peas?