Ashley Tisdale Joins 'Sons of Anarchy', Joseph Fiennes Could Be in 'American Horror Story'
Casting news comes from two of FX's hit shows, "Sons of Anarchy" and "American Horror Story". The former casts Ashley Tisdale as an escort called Emma Jean, while the latter is close to nab Joseph Fiennes to portray the head of an institution for the criminally insane where Jessica Lange's character works.
Tisdale's Jean is described as "desirable" and "high-priced," and she'll complicate the club's life. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the 26-year-old singer/actress, who is best known for playing Sharpay Evans in the "High School Musical" films, will appear in two episodes that will be featured early in the upcoming fifth season.
As for Fiennes who starred as Merlin on Starz's "Camelot", Entertainment Weekly reports that he is still in negotiations to appear as a regular on the sophomore season of the Ryan Murphy-created series. His character is "tortured" and has "a May/December romance" with Lange's alter ego.
Both "SOA" and "AHS" are slated to return this fall.
More Sons of Anarchy News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars