Ashley Tisdale Joins 'Sons of Anarchy', Joseph Fiennes Could Be in 'American Horror Story'
Casting news comes from two of FX's hit shows, "Sons of Anarchy" and "American Horror Story". The former casts Ashley Tisdale as an escort called Emma Jean, while the latter is close to nab Joseph Fiennes to portray the head of an institution for the criminally insane where Jessica Lange's character works.
Tisdale's Jean is described as "desirable" and "high-priced," and she'll complicate the club's life. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the 26-year-old singer/actress, who is best known for playing Sharpay Evans in the "High School Musical" films, will appear in two episodes that will be featured early in the upcoming fifth season.
As for Fiennes who starred as Merlin on Starz's "Camelot", Entertainment Weekly reports that he is still in negotiations to appear as a regular on the sophomore season of the Ryan Murphy-created series. His character is "tortured" and has "a May/December romance" with Lange's alter ego.
Both "SOA" and "AHS" are slated to return this fall.
More Sons of Anarchy News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'