Ashley Tisdale Joins 'Sons of Anarchy', Joseph Fiennes Could Be in 'American Horror Story'
Casting news comes from two of FX's hit shows, "Sons of Anarchy" and "American Horror Story". The former casts Ashley Tisdale as an escort called Emma Jean, while the latter is close to nab Joseph Fiennes to portray the head of an institution for the criminally insane where Jessica Lange's character works.
Tisdale's Jean is described as "desirable" and "high-priced," and she'll complicate the club's life. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the 26-year-old singer/actress, who is best known for playing Sharpay Evans in the "High School Musical" films, will appear in two episodes that will be featured early in the upcoming fifth season.
As for Fiennes who starred as Merlin on Starz's "Camelot", Entertainment Weekly reports that he is still in negotiations to appear as a regular on the sophomore season of the Ryan Murphy-created series. His character is "tortured" and has "a May/December romance" with Lange's alter ego.
Both "SOA" and "AHS" are slated to return this fall.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?