Ashley Tisdale Joins 'Sons of Anarchy', Joseph Fiennes Could Be in 'American Horror Story'
Casting news comes from two of FX's hit shows, "Sons of Anarchy" and "American Horror Story". The former casts Ashley Tisdale as an escort called Emma Jean, while the latter is close to nab Joseph Fiennes to portray the head of an institution for the criminally insane where Jessica Lange's character works.
Tisdale's Jean is described as "desirable" and "high-priced," and she'll complicate the club's life. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the 26-year-old singer/actress, who is best known for playing Sharpay Evans in the "High School Musical" films, will appear in two episodes that will be featured early in the upcoming fifth season.
As for Fiennes who starred as Merlin on Starz's "Camelot", Entertainment Weekly reports that he is still in negotiations to appear as a regular on the sophomore season of the Ryan Murphy-created series. His character is "tortured" and has "a May/December romance" with Lange's alter ego.
Both "SOA" and "AHS" are slated to return this fall.
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere