Ashley Tisdale Joins 'Sons of Anarchy', Joseph Fiennes Could Be in 'American Horror Story'
Casting news comes from two of FX's hit shows, "Sons of Anarchy" and "American Horror Story". The former casts Ashley Tisdale as an escort called Emma Jean, while the latter is close to nab Joseph Fiennes to portray the head of an institution for the criminally insane where Jessica Lange's character works.
Tisdale's Jean is described as "desirable" and "high-priced," and she'll complicate the club's life. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the 26-year-old singer/actress, who is best known for playing Sharpay Evans in the "High School Musical" films, will appear in two episodes that will be featured early in the upcoming fifth season.
As for Fiennes who starred as Merlin on Starz's "Camelot", Entertainment Weekly reports that he is still in negotiations to appear as a regular on the sophomore season of the Ryan Murphy-created series. His character is "tortured" and has "a May/December romance" with Lange's alter ego.
Both "SOA" and "AHS" are slated to return this fall.
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!