Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Reveals She's Bullied at School
Paris Jackson was bullied when she started attending school, so she told Oprah Winfrey for "Oprah's Next Chapter". The teen girl, who used to being home schooled with her brothers Prince and Blanket, refused to let her bully win.
"People try, but it doesn't always work. At school and some people try to cyber bully me," the daughter of Michael Jackson opened up to the host. She added, "They try to get to me with words, but that doesn't really work."
She didn't know why people bullied her, but she did say that she was wary of other people's ulterior motives and didn't hesitate to take action when it's needed. "If I feel someone is being fake to me, I will just push away," she said.
She also admitted that when she's younger, she's confused as to why her father put a mask on her and her brothers. "But I understand it now - why my dad would want our faces to be covered. When we went out without him we wouldn't be recognized," she said.
Thanks to him, they "had a normal childhood - including trips to the children's arcade and restaurant Chuck E. Cheese's." She said, "He told us that when he was younger he didn't really have a childhood. He would always be stuck in the studio singing while the kids were out playing. He wanted us to have that."
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016