Chris Brown Chasing Girl of His Dreams in 'Don't Wake Me Up' Music Video
Chris Brown tries to chase the girl of his dreams in a newly released music video of his latest single "Don't Wake Me Up". Directed by Colin Tilley, the clip shows Breezy having three different dreams about his love interest, who is portrayed by model Araya Nicks. He is seen tracking down the girl in a complicated garden maze, a city above the sky and a desert.
"Too much light in this window/Don't wake me up/Only coffee no sugar inside my cup/If i wake and you here still gimme a kiss/I wasnt finished dreamin about your lips," so the "Kiss Kiss" singer sings in the verse before spitting, "Don't wake me up, up, up, up, up," in the chorus.
"Don't Wake Me Up" is lifted off Breezy's upcoming fifth studio effort "Fortune". The dance-pop track, which features a repetitive chorus and a heavy bassline, was first released on iTunes on May 18 as the fourth single from the album. The song has so far placed the 89th spot on Billboard 100.
Brown's "Fortune" is due to be released in the United States on June 29.
More Chris Brown News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture