First Promo for 'Breaking Bad' Season 5: It's Not Done Yet
Gearing up to debut "Breaking Bad" season 5, AMC unleashes the first promo for the show's return. The short snippet gives a look at a scene between Walter and his lawyer Saul, in which the latter utters his desire to part ways with his client. Refusing to comply with Saul's request, Walter tells him, "We're done when I say we're done."
The upcoming installment of the crime series will pick up where the fourth season left off. "We're cleaning up the pieces from last season's huge ordeal where Gus Fring was forced to meet his maker. It's not as easy as Walter thought," Bryan Cranston once said.
"And as we've discovered over the years, you don't really know who Walter White is," the actor continued dishing on his character. "I'm still discovering who he is and I'm trying to allow myself to be open to him going darker and darker. There's physical danger to himself and his family, plus there's the emotional danger due to his anger and hubris. It's about the evil that men do and where that takes him."
The fifth and final season of the Emmy-nominated series will be split into two parts, with the first eight episodes slated to premiere Sunday, July 15 at 10/9c. The second part, which consists of another eight episodes, will debut sometime in summer 2013.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media