First Promo for 'Breaking Bad' Season 5: It's Not Done Yet
Gearing up to debut "Breaking Bad" season 5, AMC unleashes the first promo for the show's return. The short snippet gives a look at a scene between Walter and his lawyer Saul, in which the latter utters his desire to part ways with his client. Refusing to comply with Saul's request, Walter tells him, "We're done when I say we're done."
The upcoming installment of the crime series will pick up where the fourth season left off. "We're cleaning up the pieces from last season's huge ordeal where Gus Fring was forced to meet his maker. It's not as easy as Walter thought," Bryan Cranston once said.
"And as we've discovered over the years, you don't really know who Walter White is," the actor continued dishing on his character. "I'm still discovering who he is and I'm trying to allow myself to be open to him going darker and darker. There's physical danger to himself and his family, plus there's the emotional danger due to his anger and hubris. It's about the evil that men do and where that takes him."
The fifth and final season of the Emmy-nominated series will be split into two parts, with the first eight episodes slated to premiere Sunday, July 15 at 10/9c. The second part, which consists of another eight episodes, will debut sometime in summer 2013.
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner