First Promo for 'Breaking Bad' Season 5: It's Not Done Yet
Gearing up to debut "Breaking Bad" season 5, AMC unleashes the first promo for the show's return. The short snippet gives a look at a scene between Walter and his lawyer Saul, in which the latter utters his desire to part ways with his client. Refusing to comply with Saul's request, Walter tells him, "We're done when I say we're done."
The upcoming installment of the crime series will pick up where the fourth season left off. "We're cleaning up the pieces from last season's huge ordeal where Gus Fring was forced to meet his maker. It's not as easy as Walter thought," Bryan Cranston once said.
"And as we've discovered over the years, you don't really know who Walter White is," the actor continued dishing on his character. "I'm still discovering who he is and I'm trying to allow myself to be open to him going darker and darker. There's physical danger to himself and his family, plus there's the emotional danger due to his anger and hubris. It's about the evil that men do and where that takes him."
The fifth and final season of the Emmy-nominated series will be split into two parts, with the first eight episodes slated to premiere Sunday, July 15 at 10/9c. The second part, which consists of another eight episodes, will debut sometime in summer 2013.
More Breaking Bad News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off