First Promo for 'Breaking Bad' Season 5: It's Not Done Yet
Gearing up to debut "Breaking Bad" season 5, AMC unleashes the first promo for the show's return. The short snippet gives a look at a scene between Walter and his lawyer Saul, in which the latter utters his desire to part ways with his client. Refusing to comply with Saul's request, Walter tells him, "We're done when I say we're done."
The upcoming installment of the crime series will pick up where the fourth season left off. "We're cleaning up the pieces from last season's huge ordeal where Gus Fring was forced to meet his maker. It's not as easy as Walter thought," Bryan Cranston once said.
"And as we've discovered over the years, you don't really know who Walter White is," the actor continued dishing on his character. "I'm still discovering who he is and I'm trying to allow myself to be open to him going darker and darker. There's physical danger to himself and his family, plus there's the emotional danger due to his anger and hubris. It's about the evil that men do and where that takes him."
The fifth and final season of the Emmy-nominated series will be split into two parts, with the first eight episodes slated to premiere Sunday, July 15 at 10/9c. The second part, which consists of another eight episodes, will debut sometime in summer 2013.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts