Tom Cruise Goes Casual, Julianne Hough Gets Classy at 'Rock of Ages' U.K. Premiere
Adam Shankman's "Rock of Ages" got a star-studded premiere in London on Sunday, June 10. Becoming the center of attention during the special screening event taking place at the Odeon Leicester Square were the film's leading cast members, Tom Cruise and Julianne Hough.
Instead of rocking a sleek suit for the formal occasion, the husband of Katie Holmes opted to go with a casual number. The "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" actor donned a blue shirt and jacket that he paired with denims and brown leather shoes. To finish off his look, he wore aviator sunglasses.
While her co-star kept it casual for the premiere, Hough chose a classy look. The "Footloose" actress wore a cleavage-baring black mini dress with sheer white puff sleeves by Valentino that she combined with peep-toe heels. She arranged her blond hair into a simple do and finished it off with a black headband.
Joining Cruise and Hough at the promotional event were such co-stars as Russell Brand, Mary J. Blige and Malin Akerman. Brand oozed his inner rocker persona in an Antonio Barragan leather jacket that he paired with an All Saints scarf and Kill City jeans. Blige and Akerman, meanwhile, glammed up in patterned dresses. Diego Boneta and Paul Giamatti were also spotted attending the event.
Based on a famous Broadway play, "Rock of Ages" follows small town girl Sherrie and city boy Drew, who meet on the Sunset Strip while pursuing their Hollywood dreams. Their rock 'n' roll romance is told through the heart-pounding hits of Def Leppard, Joan Jett, Journey, Foreigner, Bon Jovi, Night Ranger, REO Speedwagon, Pat Benatar, Twisted Sister, Poison, Whitesnake and more.
Warner Bros. Pictures will release the musical movie in the United States on June 15.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters