Tom Cruise Goes Casual, Julianne Hough Gets Classy at 'Rock of Ages' U.K. Premiere
Adam Shankman's "Rock of Ages" got a star-studded premiere in London on Sunday, June 10. Becoming the center of attention during the special screening event taking place at the Odeon Leicester Square were the film's leading cast members, Tom Cruise and Julianne Hough.
Instead of rocking a sleek suit for the formal occasion, the husband of Katie Holmes opted to go with a casual number. The "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" actor donned a blue shirt and jacket that he paired with denims and brown leather shoes. To finish off his look, he wore aviator sunglasses.
While her co-star kept it casual for the premiere, Hough chose a classy look. The "Footloose" actress wore a cleavage-baring black mini dress with sheer white puff sleeves by Valentino that she combined with peep-toe heels. She arranged her blond hair into a simple do and finished it off with a black headband.
Joining Cruise and Hough at the promotional event were such co-stars as Russell Brand, Mary J. Blige and Malin Akerman. Brand oozed his inner rocker persona in an Antonio Barragan leather jacket that he paired with an All Saints scarf and Kill City jeans. Blige and Akerman, meanwhile, glammed up in patterned dresses. Diego Boneta and Paul Giamatti were also spotted attending the event.
Based on a famous Broadway play, "Rock of Ages" follows small town girl Sherrie and city boy Drew, who meet on the Sunset Strip while pursuing their Hollywood dreams. Their rock 'n' roll romance is told through the heart-pounding hits of Def Leppard, Joan Jett, Journey, Foreigner, Bon Jovi, Night Ranger, REO Speedwagon, Pat Benatar, Twisted Sister, Poison, Whitesnake and more.
Warner Bros. Pictures will release the musical movie in the United States on June 15.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'