Tom Cruise Goes Casual, Julianne Hough Gets Classy at 'Rock of Ages' U.K. Premiere
Adam Shankman's "Rock of Ages" got a star-studded premiere in London on Sunday, June 10. Becoming the center of attention during the special screening event taking place at the Odeon Leicester Square were the film's leading cast members, Tom Cruise and Julianne Hough.
Instead of rocking a sleek suit for the formal occasion, the husband of Katie Holmes opted to go with a casual number. The "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" actor donned a blue shirt and jacket that he paired with denims and brown leather shoes. To finish off his look, he wore aviator sunglasses.
While her co-star kept it casual for the premiere, Hough chose a classy look. The "Footloose" actress wore a cleavage-baring black mini dress with sheer white puff sleeves by Valentino that she combined with peep-toe heels. She arranged her blond hair into a simple do and finished it off with a black headband.
Joining Cruise and Hough at the promotional event were such co-stars as Russell Brand, Mary J. Blige and Malin Akerman. Brand oozed his inner rocker persona in an Antonio Barragan leather jacket that he paired with an All Saints scarf and Kill City jeans. Blige and Akerman, meanwhile, glammed up in patterned dresses. Diego Boneta and Paul Giamatti were also spotted attending the event.
Based on a famous Broadway play, "Rock of Ages" follows small town girl Sherrie and city boy Drew, who meet on the Sunset Strip while pursuing their Hollywood dreams. Their rock 'n' roll romance is told through the heart-pounding hits of Def Leppard, Joan Jett, Journey, Foreigner, Bon Jovi, Night Ranger, REO Speedwagon, Pat Benatar, Twisted Sister, Poison, Whitesnake and more.
Warner Bros. Pictures will release the musical movie in the United States on June 15.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie