Sheryl Crow and Jessica Chastain Dazzling on 2012 Tony Awards Red Carpet
A number of celebrities got together at the Beacon Theatre in New York City for Broadway's biggest party, Tony Awards, on Sunday night, June 10. Sheryl Crow and Jessica Chastain were among the big stars who turned heads with their sophisticated looks on the red carpet that evening.
50-year-old Crow looked striking in a navy-blue floor-length gown. The upper bodice featured snowflake details against a nude panel, while the lower part was a satin skirt that fitted down to the knee and flared into a train. It marked her first red carpet appearance since she revealed her brain tumor diagnosis.
Chastain was also stunning in a nude sheer Marios Schwab dress that was enriched with Swarovski elements. The "Lawless" movie beauty let loose her long blonde hair and finished off her look with a pair of silver satin Giuseppe Zanotti ankle strap peep-toes. She was all smiles as she posed for the awaiting photographers.
Amanda Seyfried graced the red carpet in a Givenchy purple spaghetti dress with gold embellished details. The 26-year-old actress paired the number with Givenchy sandals, a thick orange belt and a matching clutch. She put her hair in a tight bun and applied a red daring lipstick to complete her look.
Taylor Louderman rocked a flapper sequined dress, young Lilla Crawford looked lovely in a white dress with little gold details and a pair of gold ballet flats. Adrienne Warren and Laura Bell brought colors with their strapless long gowns. The former opted for pink, while the latter chose purple. "Sex and the City 2" star Condola Rashad also wore a similar outfit, but she preferred white.
The gentlemen who were spotted coming to the event included Hugh Jackman, Andrew Garfield, Ricky Martin, Neil Patrick Harris, Michael McGrath, Jeremy Jordan and Steve Kazee. All the guys suited up for the occasion. Jackman brought his wife Deborra-Lee Furness, while Harris came with his partner David Burtka.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic