Sheryl Crow and Jessica Chastain Dazzling on 2012 Tony Awards Red Carpet
A number of celebrities got together at the Beacon Theatre in New York City for Broadway's biggest party, Tony Awards, on Sunday night, June 10. Sheryl Crow and Jessica Chastain were among the big stars who turned heads with their sophisticated looks on the red carpet that evening.
50-year-old Crow looked striking in a navy-blue floor-length gown. The upper bodice featured snowflake details against a nude panel, while the lower part was a satin skirt that fitted down to the knee and flared into a train. It marked her first red carpet appearance since she revealed her brain tumor diagnosis.
Chastain was also stunning in a nude sheer Marios Schwab dress that was enriched with Swarovski elements. The "Lawless" movie beauty let loose her long blonde hair and finished off her look with a pair of silver satin Giuseppe Zanotti ankle strap peep-toes. She was all smiles as she posed for the awaiting photographers.
Amanda Seyfried graced the red carpet in a Givenchy purple spaghetti dress with gold embellished details. The 26-year-old actress paired the number with Givenchy sandals, a thick orange belt and a matching clutch. She put her hair in a tight bun and applied a red daring lipstick to complete her look.
Taylor Louderman rocked a flapper sequined dress, young Lilla Crawford looked lovely in a white dress with little gold details and a pair of gold ballet flats. Adrienne Warren and Laura Bell brought colors with their strapless long gowns. The former opted for pink, while the latter chose purple. "Sex and the City 2" star Condola Rashad also wore a similar outfit, but she preferred white.
The gentlemen who were spotted coming to the event included Hugh Jackman, Andrew Garfield, Ricky Martin, Neil Patrick Harris, Michael McGrath, Jeremy Jordan and Steve Kazee. All the guys suited up for the occasion. Jackman brought his wife Deborra-Lee Furness, while Harris came with his partner David Burtka.
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'