Lindsay Lohan's Rep: Truck Driver Was Telling Lies
Lindsay Lohan and the truck driver whose vehicle she struck earlier this week have exchanged accusations. A representative of the actress has responded to the driver, James', allegation that her assistant was trying to bribe him with money to smooth things over.
James was persistent that Lohan was "flying" through the Pacific Coast Highway on Friday, June 8 before rear-ending his dump-truck. He told TMZ that Lohan exited her car and moved to another vehicle while her assistant, who was in the crashed Porsche with her, tried to settle things up. James said the assistant was willing to give him money for him not to talk to the media about the accident.
"The guy took me across the street and told me this was some kind of famous person and they didn't want to be in the media," James told TMZ. "But I'd already called 911 because they were trying to get away from the scene."
Lohan's rep Steve Honig slammed James' story, telling People, "It seems to me once he realized he wasn't going to get anything from Lindsay he decided to get cash by telling tales to the tabloids. I hope he got whatever money he was looking for. Personally, all I care about is that Lindsay and [her assistant] Gavin are okay."
Police are still investigating who was at fault in the accident. Honig said Lohan has been co-operative in answering their questions.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?