Lindsay Lohan's Rep: Truck Driver Was Telling Lies
Lindsay Lohan and the truck driver whose vehicle she struck earlier this week have exchanged accusations. A representative of the actress has responded to the driver, James', allegation that her assistant was trying to bribe him with money to smooth things over.
James was persistent that Lohan was "flying" through the Pacific Coast Highway on Friday, June 8 before rear-ending his dump-truck. He told TMZ that Lohan exited her car and moved to another vehicle while her assistant, who was in the crashed Porsche with her, tried to settle things up. James said the assistant was willing to give him money for him not to talk to the media about the accident.
"The guy took me across the street and told me this was some kind of famous person and they didn't want to be in the media," James told TMZ. "But I'd already called 911 because they were trying to get away from the scene."
Lohan's rep Steve Honig slammed James' story, telling People, "It seems to me once he realized he wasn't going to get anything from Lindsay he decided to get cash by telling tales to the tabloids. I hope he got whatever money he was looking for. Personally, all I care about is that Lindsay and [her assistant] Gavin are okay."
Police are still investigating who was at fault in the accident. Honig said Lohan has been co-operative in answering their questions.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences