Trucker Said Lindsay Lohan Tried to Bribe Him After Accident
While police are investigating who was at fault in the wreck between Lindsay Lohan and a dump truck driver, the latter gave his side of story. The trucker said the actress was responsible for rear-ending his vehicle on the Pacific Coast Highway on Friday, June 8 but did not want things to go out in the media.
Lohan was driving her rented Porsche with her assistant as passenger while a Cadillac Escalade followed her from behind. The driver, James, said Lohan exited her car and moved to the other vehicle after crashing her Porsche onto the back of his truck. Lohan's assistant and Escalade driver then approached him but he already called 911.
James believed Lohan was at fault because she was "flying" on the highway. James claimed he saw the assistant stuffing something into a pink bag and covered it with clothes. The assistant and Escalade driver also attempted to give him cash in order for him to keep quiet.
"Him and the guy took me across the street and told me this was some kind of famous person and they didn't want to be in the media," James told TMZ. "But I'd already called 911 because they were trying to get away from the scene. But they packed a bag and then the limousine driver told me, 'Don't mention the bag to the cops'."
Lohan has been released from hospital since the accident. Her rep, Steve Honig said, "Lindsay is cooperating fully with law enforcement. She has answered all their questions and provided them with everything they have asked for."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role