Trucker Said Lindsay Lohan Tried to Bribe Him After Accident
While police are investigating who was at fault in the wreck between Lindsay Lohan and a dump truck driver, the latter gave his side of story. The trucker said the actress was responsible for rear-ending his vehicle on the Pacific Coast Highway on Friday, June 8 but did not want things to go out in the media.
Lohan was driving her rented Porsche with her assistant as passenger while a Cadillac Escalade followed her from behind. The driver, James, said Lohan exited her car and moved to the other vehicle after crashing her Porsche onto the back of his truck. Lohan's assistant and Escalade driver then approached him but he already called 911.
James believed Lohan was at fault because she was "flying" on the highway. James claimed he saw the assistant stuffing something into a pink bag and covered it with clothes. The assistant and Escalade driver also attempted to give him cash in order for him to keep quiet.
"Him and the guy took me across the street and told me this was some kind of famous person and they didn't want to be in the media," James told TMZ. "But I'd already called 911 because they were trying to get away from the scene. But they packed a bag and then the limousine driver told me, 'Don't mention the bag to the cops'."
Lohan has been released from hospital since the accident. Her rep, Steve Honig said, "Lindsay is cooperating fully with law enforcement. She has answered all their questions and provided them with everything they have asked for."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell