Trucker Said Lindsay Lohan Tried to Bribe Him After Accident
While police are investigating who was at fault in the wreck between Lindsay Lohan and a dump truck driver, the latter gave his side of story. The trucker said the actress was responsible for rear-ending his vehicle on the Pacific Coast Highway on Friday, June 8 but did not want things to go out in the media.
Lohan was driving her rented Porsche with her assistant as passenger while a Cadillac Escalade followed her from behind. The driver, James, said Lohan exited her car and moved to the other vehicle after crashing her Porsche onto the back of his truck. Lohan's assistant and Escalade driver then approached him but he already called 911.
James believed Lohan was at fault because she was "flying" on the highway. James claimed he saw the assistant stuffing something into a pink bag and covered it with clothes. The assistant and Escalade driver also attempted to give him cash in order for him to keep quiet.
"Him and the guy took me across the street and told me this was some kind of famous person and they didn't want to be in the media," James told TMZ. "But I'd already called 911 because they were trying to get away from the scene. But they packed a bag and then the limousine driver told me, 'Don't mention the bag to the cops'."
Lohan has been released from hospital since the accident. Her rep, Steve Honig said, "Lindsay is cooperating fully with law enforcement. She has answered all their questions and provided them with everything they have asked for."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video