Trucker Said Lindsay Lohan Tried to Bribe Him After Accident
While police are investigating who was at fault in the wreck between Lindsay Lohan and a dump truck driver, the latter gave his side of story. The trucker said the actress was responsible for rear-ending his vehicle on the Pacific Coast Highway on Friday, June 8 but did not want things to go out in the media.
Lohan was driving her rented Porsche with her assistant as passenger while a Cadillac Escalade followed her from behind. The driver, James, said Lohan exited her car and moved to the other vehicle after crashing her Porsche onto the back of his truck. Lohan's assistant and Escalade driver then approached him but he already called 911.
James believed Lohan was at fault because she was "flying" on the highway. James claimed he saw the assistant stuffing something into a pink bag and covered it with clothes. The assistant and Escalade driver also attempted to give him cash in order for him to keep quiet.
"Him and the guy took me across the street and told me this was some kind of famous person and they didn't want to be in the media," James told TMZ. "But I'd already called 911 because they were trying to get away from the scene. But they packed a bag and then the limousine driver told me, 'Don't mention the bag to the cops'."
Lohan has been released from hospital since the accident. Her rep, Steve Honig said, "Lindsay is cooperating fully with law enforcement. She has answered all their questions and provided them with everything they have asked for."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed