Jennifer Lopez Explains the Rocks on Her Fingers
Jennifer Lopez has not heard the question. The "American Idol" judge denied that the ring perching on her finger is an engagement token from her 25-year-old boyfriend Casper Smart.
"Rumors!!! Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got," Lopez wrote on her website Friday, June 8. "No engagement!" She also posted a picture of herself wearing a ring in her small finger, asking "What's the best way to stop a false rumor?"
Lopez has been dating Smart who is her backup dancer since last November following her divorce from Marc Anthony. The rumor that they got engaged was exaggerated in March when a fake Robert Cavalli tweet seemed to indicate that he was making her a wedding dress. Lopez's rep then told Celebuzz that the designer's account was hacked.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards