Jennifer Lopez Explains the Rocks on Her Fingers
Jennifer Lopez has not heard the question. The "American Idol" judge denied that the ring perching on her finger is an engagement token from her 25-year-old boyfriend Casper Smart.
"Rumors!!! Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got," Lopez wrote on her website Friday, June 8. "No engagement!" She also posted a picture of herself wearing a ring in her small finger, asking "What's the best way to stop a false rumor?"
Lopez has been dating Smart who is her backup dancer since last November following her divorce from Marc Anthony. The rumor that they got engaged was exaggerated in March when a fake Robert Cavalli tweet seemed to indicate that he was making her a wedding dress. Lopez's rep then told Celebuzz that the designer's account was hacked.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto