Jennifer Lopez Explains the Rocks on Her Fingers
Jennifer Lopez has not heard the question. The "American Idol" judge denied that the ring perching on her finger is an engagement token from her 25-year-old boyfriend Casper Smart.
"Rumors!!! Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got," Lopez wrote on her website Friday, June 8. "No engagement!" She also posted a picture of herself wearing a ring in her small finger, asking "What's the best way to stop a false rumor?"
Lopez has been dating Smart who is her backup dancer since last November following her divorce from Marc Anthony. The rumor that they got engaged was exaggerated in March when a fake Robert Cavalli tweet seemed to indicate that he was making her a wedding dress. Lopez's rep then told Celebuzz that the designer's account was hacked.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding