Jennifer Lopez Explains the Rocks on Her Fingers
Jennifer Lopez has not heard the question. The "American Idol" judge denied that the ring perching on her finger is an engagement token from her 25-year-old boyfriend Casper Smart.
"Rumors!!! Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got," Lopez wrote on her website Friday, June 8. "No engagement!" She also posted a picture of herself wearing a ring in her small finger, asking "What's the best way to stop a false rumor?"
Lopez has been dating Smart who is her backup dancer since last November following her divorce from Marc Anthony. The rumor that they got engaged was exaggerated in March when a fake Robert Cavalli tweet seemed to indicate that he was making her a wedding dress. Lopez's rep then told Celebuzz that the designer's account was hacked.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival