Jennifer Lopez Explains the Rocks on Her Fingers
Jennifer Lopez has not heard the question. The "American Idol" judge denied that the ring perching on her finger is an engagement token from her 25-year-old boyfriend Casper Smart.
"Rumors!!! Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got," Lopez wrote on her website Friday, June 8. "No engagement!" She also posted a picture of herself wearing a ring in her small finger, asking "What's the best way to stop a false rumor?"
Lopez has been dating Smart who is her backup dancer since last November following her divorce from Marc Anthony. The rumor that they got engaged was exaggerated in March when a fake Robert Cavalli tweet seemed to indicate that he was making her a wedding dress. Lopez's rep then told Celebuzz that the designer's account was hacked.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic