Report: Matthew McConaughey Will Marry Camila Alves This Weekend
"Magic Mike" star Matthew McConaughey reportedly will tie the knot to longtime girlfriend Camila Alves this weekend. A source told E! News that they will swap vows at the actor's hometown of Texas in front of very few guests.
The wedding news is backed up by the report that Alves will appear via video instead of in person at Step Up Women's Network luncheon that honors her. This will allow her to be close to the wedding venue instead of in Beverly Hills.
The wedding is kept so private that even the workers involved with the nuptials had to sign nondisclosure agreements. They also invited only two dozen of close friends and family members for what promises to be "a cozy celebration".
McConaughey proposed to Alves, who gave birth to his two children, last Christmas. "Just asked Camila to marry me, Merry Christmas," he announced.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video