Report: Matthew McConaughey Will Marry Camila Alves This Weekend
"Magic Mike" star Matthew McConaughey reportedly will tie the knot to longtime girlfriend Camila Alves this weekend. A source told E! News that they will swap vows at the actor's hometown of Texas in front of very few guests.
The wedding news is backed up by the report that Alves will appear via video instead of in person at Step Up Women's Network luncheon that honors her. This will allow her to be close to the wedding venue instead of in Beverly Hills.
The wedding is kept so private that even the workers involved with the nuptials had to sign nondisclosure agreements. They also invited only two dozen of close friends and family members for what promises to be "a cozy celebration".
McConaughey proposed to Alves, who gave birth to his two children, last Christmas. "Just asked Camila to marry me, Merry Christmas," he announced.
More Matthew McConaughey News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers