Report: Matthew McConaughey Will Marry Camila Alves This Weekend
"Magic Mike" star Matthew McConaughey reportedly will tie the knot to longtime girlfriend Camila Alves this weekend. A source told E! News that they will swap vows at the actor's hometown of Texas in front of very few guests.
The wedding news is backed up by the report that Alves will appear via video instead of in person at Step Up Women's Network luncheon that honors her. This will allow her to be close to the wedding venue instead of in Beverly Hills.
The wedding is kept so private that even the workers involved with the nuptials had to sign nondisclosure agreements. They also invited only two dozen of close friends and family members for what promises to be "a cozy celebration".
McConaughey proposed to Alves, who gave birth to his two children, last Christmas. "Just asked Camila to marry me, Merry Christmas," he announced.
More Matthew McConaughey News
- Did The Weeknd Send Gigi Hadid a Birthday Gift Despite Dumping Her Sister Bella?
- Machine Gun Kelly Explains Health Scare He Experienced During Concert
- Report: Mariah Carey Was a Diva While Visiting Disneyland
- New 'Justice League' Poster Brings Back Superman
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez' Candlelit Dinner
- Kim Zolciak's 4-Year-Old Son Gets Emergency Surgery After Being Bitten by Dog
- Kendrick Lamar Nabs Third No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'DAMN'
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Confirm Relationship With PDA Pictures