Report: Matthew McConaughey Will Marry Camila Alves This Weekend
"Magic Mike" star Matthew McConaughey reportedly will tie the knot to longtime girlfriend Camila Alves this weekend. A source told E! News that they will swap vows at the actor's hometown of Texas in front of very few guests.
The wedding news is backed up by the report that Alves will appear via video instead of in person at Step Up Women's Network luncheon that honors her. This will allow her to be close to the wedding venue instead of in Beverly Hills.
The wedding is kept so private that even the workers involved with the nuptials had to sign nondisclosure agreements. They also invited only two dozen of close friends and family members for what promises to be "a cozy celebration".
McConaughey proposed to Alves, who gave birth to his two children, last Christmas. "Just asked Camila to marry me, Merry Christmas," he announced.
More Matthew McConaughey News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special