Report: Matthew McConaughey Will Marry Camila Alves This Weekend
"Magic Mike" star Matthew McConaughey reportedly will tie the knot to longtime girlfriend Camila Alves this weekend. A source told E! News that they will swap vows at the actor's hometown of Texas in front of very few guests.
The wedding news is backed up by the report that Alves will appear via video instead of in person at Step Up Women's Network luncheon that honors her. This will allow her to be close to the wedding venue instead of in Beverly Hills.
The wedding is kept so private that even the workers involved with the nuptials had to sign nondisclosure agreements. They also invited only two dozen of close friends and family members for what promises to be "a cozy celebration".
McConaughey proposed to Alves, who gave birth to his two children, last Christmas. "Just asked Camila to marry me, Merry Christmas," he announced.
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS