'Drop Dead Diva' 4.02 Clip: Kim Kardashian Makes Business Proposition
When Kim Kardashian continues her guest stint in the upcoming episode of "Drop Dead Diva", her character Nikki and Stacy will come up with a new idea for their joint venture. The two beauties invent a new kind of dessert that combines pie and cake (pake), and try to get financial support from Jane to start their own bakery shop.
Jane seems shocked about the amount of money needed for the "pakery" as she asks to see Nikki's business plan. However, despite the lawyer's hesitation, Stacy and Nikki decide to move forward with their project.
Also in the episode titled "Home" that will air Sunday, June 10 at 9/8c on Lifetime, Jane and Grayson partner up on case involving a 16-year-old video game genius determined to sue his father while Kim represents her own father in an eviction case. In the meantime, the firm's new Angel investor Luke, finds a way to be more involved with Jane's personal life than she would like.
Speaking of the reality TV star's three-episode arc, creator and exec producer Josh Berman recently told The Hollywood Reporter, "We wrote her a three episode arc. But, once she got on set and I was with her I got to see what her strengths were and we got to write to those. Her character goes head to head with Jane. She's got a fantastic twist that no one will see coming in episode three."
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage