'Drop Dead Diva' 4.02 Clip: Kim Kardashian Makes Business Proposition
When Kim Kardashian continues her guest stint in the upcoming episode of "Drop Dead Diva", her character Nikki and Stacy will come up with a new idea for their joint venture. The two beauties invent a new kind of dessert that combines pie and cake (pake), and try to get financial support from Jane to start their own bakery shop.
Jane seems shocked about the amount of money needed for the "pakery" as she asks to see Nikki's business plan. However, despite the lawyer's hesitation, Stacy and Nikki decide to move forward with their project.
Also in the episode titled "Home" that will air Sunday, June 10 at 9/8c on Lifetime, Jane and Grayson partner up on case involving a 16-year-old video game genius determined to sue his father while Kim represents her own father in an eviction case. In the meantime, the firm's new Angel investor Luke, finds a way to be more involved with Jane's personal life than she would like.
Speaking of the reality TV star's three-episode arc, creator and exec producer Josh Berman recently told The Hollywood Reporter, "We wrote her a three episode arc. But, once she got on set and I was with her I got to see what her strengths were and we got to write to those. Her character goes head to head with Jane. She's got a fantastic twist that no one will see coming in episode three."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences