Pictures: Katy Perry Enjoys a Date Night With Robert Ackroyd
Katy Perry and Robert Ackroyd were spotted having a night outing together in London despite earlier reports that they broke up. She wore a pale-yellow dress that had a giant black bow on the collar and paired it with a thin black belt and a pair of flat shoes, while the Florence and the Machine guitarist opted for an all-black ensemble.
In the early hours of Wednesday, June 6, the estranged wife of Russell Brand was also spotted leaving a pub in East London with Rob. She later went to a studio with him by her side. She donned a green dress and a leather jacket for the former occasion, and traded it with a more casual number for the studio visit.
While staying in London, Katy took time to visit her fans at the Apollo West End cinema during a sneak preview of her 3D documentary film "Katy Perry: Part of Me". She tweeted, "Had tons o' fun in London today at a surprise screening...Wish I could sit w/ all of u when u see #KP3D," along with a picture from inside the theater.
Katy was spotted for the first time with Rob packing PDAs at Coachella Music Festival in Indio, California. When they were rumored breaking up, it was said that "they were never serious to begin with, and she had doubts about it from the start. There are no hard feelings, they are both just very busy and had no expectations."
More Katy Perry News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent