Pictures: Katy Perry Enjoys a Date Night With Robert Ackroyd
Katy Perry and Robert Ackroyd were spotted having a night outing together in London despite earlier reports that they broke up. She wore a pale-yellow dress that had a giant black bow on the collar and paired it with a thin black belt and a pair of flat shoes, while the Florence and the Machine guitarist opted for an all-black ensemble.
In the early hours of Wednesday, June 6, the estranged wife of Russell Brand was also spotted leaving a pub in East London with Rob. She later went to a studio with him by her side. She donned a green dress and a leather jacket for the former occasion, and traded it with a more casual number for the studio visit.
While staying in London, Katy took time to visit her fans at the Apollo West End cinema during a sneak preview of her 3D documentary film "Katy Perry: Part of Me". She tweeted, "Had tons o' fun in London today at a surprise screening...Wish I could sit w/ all of u when u see #KP3D," along with a picture from inside the theater.
Katy was spotted for the first time with Rob packing PDAs at Coachella Music Festival in Indio, California. When they were rumored breaking up, it was said that "they were never serious to begin with, and she had doubts about it from the start. There are no hard feelings, they are both just very busy and had no expectations."
More Katy Perry News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group