Nelly Furtado Premieres Homemade Music Video for 'Big Hoops (Bigger the Better)'
Giving a special treat to her fans, Nelly Furtado premieres an alternate music video for her latest single "Big Hoops (Bigger the Better)". Making its way out via AOL, the clip gives glimpses at Furtado sporting some glow-in-the-dark large hoops. It also shows some of her raw and candid moments on Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles.
Upon releasing the video, the "Promiscuous" hitmaker tweeted, "Some like it HOME-MADE" along with a link to the clip. Directed by Aaron A., the homemade music video was "shot on the fly" during Furtado's album artwork photo shoots. Of its concept, the Grammy-winning singer said, "I'll let this video speak for itself."
"Big Hoops (Bigger the Better)" was co-written by the Canadian songstress along with Rodney Jerkins, who also served as its producer. It is lifted off Furtado's forthcoming fifth studio effort "The Spirit Indestructible", which is scheduled to be released in the United States on September 11.
The 33-year-old singer once shared her vision about her upcoming album. "This album is all about positivity, youth, good energy, and the relentlessness of the spirit," she gushed. "I want people to live this music the way we did when we wrote it. I want them to jump, dance, scream, laugh, cry, love, and vibe to it, and to turn it up very loud everywhere."
Nelly Furtado's " Big Hoops (Bigger the Better)" Homemade Music Video
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date