Nelly Furtado Premieres Homemade Music Video for 'Big Hoops (Bigger the Better)'
Giving a special treat to her fans, Nelly Furtado premieres an alternate music video for her latest single "Big Hoops (Bigger the Better)". Making its way out via AOL, the clip gives glimpses at Furtado sporting some glow-in-the-dark large hoops. It also shows some of her raw and candid moments on Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles.
Upon releasing the video, the "Promiscuous" hitmaker tweeted, "Some like it HOME-MADE" along with a link to the clip. Directed by Aaron A., the homemade music video was "shot on the fly" during Furtado's album artwork photo shoots. Of its concept, the Grammy-winning singer said, "I'll let this video speak for itself."
"Big Hoops (Bigger the Better)" was co-written by the Canadian songstress along with Rodney Jerkins, who also served as its producer. It is lifted off Furtado's forthcoming fifth studio effort "The Spirit Indestructible", which is scheduled to be released in the United States on September 11.
The 33-year-old singer once shared her vision about her upcoming album. "This album is all about positivity, youth, good energy, and the relentlessness of the spirit," she gushed. "I want people to live this music the way we did when we wrote it. I want them to jump, dance, scream, laugh, cry, love, and vibe to it, and to turn it up very loud everywhere."
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo