'Body of Proof' Loses Three Regular Actors
"Body of Proof" is undergoing a big shakeup leading to the production of its third season. It has been reported that Nicholas Bishop, Sonja Sohn and John Carroll Lynch, who had regular roles on the Dana Delany-starring series, are dismissed from the show.
Lynch, who played Detective Bud Morris since the first episode of the medical drama series, confirmed on his Twitter that his option was not picked up for season 3. He, however, won't be unemployed for too long since he is reportedly set to join NBC's new series "Do No Harm" as a regular.
Bishop and Sohn had also appeared on "Body of Proof" since the pilot, portraying medico-legal investigator Peter Dunlop and Morris' partner Detective Samantha Baker respectively. Reports suggested that the mass exodus was a result of budget cuts.
The casting changes come after ABC announced in May that it renewed "Body of Proof" for a shortened third season consisting of 13 episodes.
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say