'Body of Proof' Loses Three Regular Actors
"Body of Proof" is undergoing a big shakeup leading to the production of its third season. It has been reported that Nicholas Bishop, Sonja Sohn and John Carroll Lynch, who had regular roles on the Dana Delany-starring series, are dismissed from the show.
Lynch, who played Detective Bud Morris since the first episode of the medical drama series, confirmed on his Twitter that his option was not picked up for season 3. He, however, won't be unemployed for too long since he is reportedly set to join NBC's new series "Do No Harm" as a regular.
Bishop and Sohn had also appeared on "Body of Proof" since the pilot, portraying medico-legal investigator Peter Dunlop and Morris' partner Detective Samantha Baker respectively. Reports suggested that the mass exodus was a result of budget cuts.
The casting changes come after ABC announced in May that it renewed "Body of Proof" for a shortened third season consisting of 13 episodes.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom