'Body of Proof' Loses Three Regular Actors
"Body of Proof" is undergoing a big shakeup leading to the production of its third season. It has been reported that Nicholas Bishop, Sonja Sohn and John Carroll Lynch, who had regular roles on the Dana Delany-starring series, are dismissed from the show.
Lynch, who played Detective Bud Morris since the first episode of the medical drama series, confirmed on his Twitter that his option was not picked up for season 3. He, however, won't be unemployed for too long since he is reportedly set to join NBC's new series "Do No Harm" as a regular.
Bishop and Sohn had also appeared on "Body of Proof" since the pilot, portraying medico-legal investigator Peter Dunlop and Morris' partner Detective Samantha Baker respectively. Reports suggested that the mass exodus was a result of budget cuts.
The casting changes come after ABC announced in May that it renewed "Body of Proof" for a shortened third season consisting of 13 episodes.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami