Charlie Sheen Threw Expletives After Denied Re-Entry
Charlie Sheen blew up at a female security guard at the Staples Center on Wednesday, June 6 night after he was denied re-entry. The "Anger Management" star was caught on video cursing at the security guard who would not budge.
Sheen and his buddies were taking a smoke break outside the stadium during the L.A. Kings game and were not allowed back in. "You know what? F**king blow my balls, alright, you f**king asshole," Sheen was heard yelling at the security guard.
The actor's friends tried to cover him from the video cameras that have been rolling but Sheen himself approached a cameraman and said, "Have common sense and common courtesy gone in society? That was what I was trying to impress upon her." The security guard later told the cameraman, "Did you not hear me telling him to f**k off?"
Staples indeed has the policy not to let people back inside once they have walked out. Sheen and his entourage eventually left the stadium.
More Charlie Sheen News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle