Charlie Sheen Threw Expletives After Denied Re-Entry
Charlie Sheen blew up at a female security guard at the Staples Center on Wednesday, June 6 night after he was denied re-entry. The "Anger Management" star was caught on video cursing at the security guard who would not budge.
Sheen and his buddies were taking a smoke break outside the stadium during the L.A. Kings game and were not allowed back in. "You know what? F**king blow my balls, alright, you f**king asshole," Sheen was heard yelling at the security guard.
The actor's friends tried to cover him from the video cameras that have been rolling but Sheen himself approached a cameraman and said, "Have common sense and common courtesy gone in society? That was what I was trying to impress upon her." The security guard later told the cameraman, "Did you not hear me telling him to f**k off?"
Staples indeed has the policy not to let people back inside once they have walked out. Sheen and his entourage eventually left the stadium.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic