Charlie Sheen Threw Expletives After Denied Re-Entry
Charlie Sheen blew up at a female security guard at the Staples Center on Wednesday, June 6 night after he was denied re-entry. The "Anger Management" star was caught on video cursing at the security guard who would not budge.
Sheen and his buddies were taking a smoke break outside the stadium during the L.A. Kings game and were not allowed back in. "You know what? F**king blow my balls, alright, you f**king asshole," Sheen was heard yelling at the security guard.
The actor's friends tried to cover him from the video cameras that have been rolling but Sheen himself approached a cameraman and said, "Have common sense and common courtesy gone in society? That was what I was trying to impress upon her." The security guard later told the cameraman, "Did you not hear me telling him to f**k off?"
Staples indeed has the policy not to let people back inside once they have walked out. Sheen and his entourage eventually left the stadium.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy