Charlie Sheen Threw Expletives After Denied Re-Entry
Charlie Sheen blew up at a female security guard at the Staples Center on Wednesday, June 6 night after he was denied re-entry. The "Anger Management" star was caught on video cursing at the security guard who would not budge.
Sheen and his buddies were taking a smoke break outside the stadium during the L.A. Kings game and were not allowed back in. "You know what? F**king blow my balls, alright, you f**king asshole," Sheen was heard yelling at the security guard.
The actor's friends tried to cover him from the video cameras that have been rolling but Sheen himself approached a cameraman and said, "Have common sense and common courtesy gone in society? That was what I was trying to impress upon her." The security guard later told the cameraman, "Did you not hear me telling him to f**k off?"
Staples indeed has the policy not to let people back inside once they have walked out. Sheen and his entourage eventually left the stadium.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked