Miley Cyrus on Her Engagement to Liam Hemsworth: My Dreams Are Coming True
Newly-engaged Miley Cyrus is beaming. The former Disney star shares her joy with her Twitter followers after news about her engagement to Liam Hemsworth broke out. She fills her timeline with messages which reflect how happy she is.
"Life is beautiful," the 19-year-old songstress first tweets. She then follows it up with another tweet, "thank you for all the love today :) I'm happy to share this news with you all. I feel like all my dreams are coming true. have a great day."
The "LOL" actress also thanks Jordin Sparks and Rita Wilson for their congratulatory messages. The former tweets, "Omg!! Congrats," while the latter posts, "Loved seeing them together in Arizona a few months ago. Best wishes to you."
The "American Idol" alum and the "Larry Crowne" star then have their own banter. "You're next!!!! :)," Rita tweets to Jordin, which the girlfriend of Jason Derulo replies with, "I know me too! Yaaaay love!! You're next! Wait....lol :)."
Miley met Liam when they were working as co-stars in 2009's "The Last Song". They have been dating on and off ever since. She was proposed by the Aussie hunk on Wednesday, May 31 with a vintage Neil Lane diamond ring.
The sparkler is a 3.5-carat cushion-cut diamond ring, handcrafted in 18-karat gold with intricately carved diamond floral motifs in an art nouveau pattern. The center stone is extra special because it's an antique dating back to the late 19th century. "The light flashes and sparkles no matter where Miley moves her hand," Lane told PEOPLE.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs