Report: 'Jersey Shore' Will End With Season 6
The cast members of "Jersey Shore" may say goodbye to one another after wrapping up the filming of season 6. A so-called insider told In Touch magazine that the upcoming sixth installment will be the last for the MTV hit reality series.
"An executive producer announced that this season will be the last," the insider revealed. "She stressed to the cast that fans will remember them for this season, not the first, so they should bring their A game."
The insider went on claiming that Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, Jenni "JWoww" Farley, Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino and other cast members of the show take the news well. They reportedly "decided to make the most of their final days at the Shore."
When asked to comment on the news, a spokesperson for the network simply states, "No decision has been made yet on another season of the show."
During the production of "Jersey Shore" season 6, pregnant Snooki lives separately from his cast mates in a nearby house. "I know she's concerned about the perception of her being a pregnant woman in a party house. I think that's a common experience among a group of friends when somebody gets pregnant," MTV's executive VP of programming and head of production, Chris Linn, recently said about the move.
"This is an opportunity to see how she deals with it and how the rest of the house deals with it. The show has always been about following what's really happening in their lives," he added. On other changes that will be seen on the show, he dished, "They're starting to take those next steps into adulthood. What's going to be different this season is how much their lives had changed."
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'