Report: 'Jersey Shore' Will End With Season 6
The cast members of "Jersey Shore" may say goodbye to one another after wrapping up the filming of season 6. A so-called insider told In Touch magazine that the upcoming sixth installment will be the last for the MTV hit reality series.
"An executive producer announced that this season will be the last," the insider revealed. "She stressed to the cast that fans will remember them for this season, not the first, so they should bring their A game."
The insider went on claiming that Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, Jenni "JWoww" Farley, Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino and other cast members of the show take the news well. They reportedly "decided to make the most of their final days at the Shore."
When asked to comment on the news, a spokesperson for the network simply states, "No decision has been made yet on another season of the show."
During the production of "Jersey Shore" season 6, pregnant Snooki lives separately from his cast mates in a nearby house. "I know she's concerned about the perception of her being a pregnant woman in a party house. I think that's a common experience among a group of friends when somebody gets pregnant," MTV's executive VP of programming and head of production, Chris Linn, recently said about the move.
"This is an opportunity to see how she deals with it and how the rest of the house deals with it. The show has always been about following what's really happening in their lives," he added. On other changes that will be seen on the show, he dished, "They're starting to take those next steps into adulthood. What's going to be different this season is how much their lives had changed."
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video