Report: 'Jersey Shore' Will End With Season 6
The cast members of "Jersey Shore" may say goodbye to one another after wrapping up the filming of season 6. A so-called insider told In Touch magazine that the upcoming sixth installment will be the last for the MTV hit reality series.
"An executive producer announced that this season will be the last," the insider revealed. "She stressed to the cast that fans will remember them for this season, not the first, so they should bring their A game."
The insider went on claiming that Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, Jenni "JWoww" Farley, Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino and other cast members of the show take the news well. They reportedly "decided to make the most of their final days at the Shore."
When asked to comment on the news, a spokesperson for the network simply states, "No decision has been made yet on another season of the show."
During the production of "Jersey Shore" season 6, pregnant Snooki lives separately from his cast mates in a nearby house. "I know she's concerned about the perception of her being a pregnant woman in a party house. I think that's a common experience among a group of friends when somebody gets pregnant," MTV's executive VP of programming and head of production, Chris Linn, recently said about the move.
"This is an opportunity to see how she deals with it and how the rest of the house deals with it. The show has always been about following what's really happening in their lives," he added. On other changes that will be seen on the show, he dished, "They're starting to take those next steps into adulthood. What's going to be different this season is how much their lives had changed."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding