Exclusive Clip of 'Common Law' 1.04: Travis and Wes Discuss Their Food War
When "Common Law" returns later this week, Travis and Wes find another thing they can't agree over. In an exclusive clip for AceShowbiz, the detective duo opt to grab some junk food after arguing about where they should go for lunch, only to find themselves getting into a messy food war.
Still wearing their dirty clothes, Travis and Wes reluctantly discuss their latest fight at their therapy session. Wes accuses Travis of starting the war by purposely spilling sauce on his hand. At the end of the clip, they still blame each other for the incident.
Titled "The Ex-Factor", the next episode of the new drama comedy series will also see Travis and Wes being placed on a special task force with the Beverly Hills Police Department to stop a crime ring focused on stealing high end cars. Meanwhile, the return of Travis' ex-partner causes a rift between the guys.
Vanessa Cloke, Lyle Brocato, Yohance Myles, Indigo, Mark Moses and Billy Griffith are among the guest stars in the said outing that will air Friday, June 8 at 10/9c on USA Network.
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'