Exclusive Clip of 'Common Law' 1.04: Travis and Wes Discuss Their Food War
When "Common Law" returns later this week, Travis and Wes find another thing they can't agree over. In an exclusive clip for AceShowbiz, the detective duo opt to grab some junk food after arguing about where they should go for lunch, only to find themselves getting into a messy food war.
Still wearing their dirty clothes, Travis and Wes reluctantly discuss their latest fight at their therapy session. Wes accuses Travis of starting the war by purposely spilling sauce on his hand. At the end of the clip, they still blame each other for the incident.
Titled "The Ex-Factor", the next episode of the new drama comedy series will also see Travis and Wes being placed on a special task force with the Beverly Hills Police Department to stop a crime ring focused on stealing high end cars. Meanwhile, the return of Travis' ex-partner causes a rift between the guys.
Vanessa Cloke, Lyle Brocato, Yohance Myles, Indigo, Mark Moses and Billy Griffith are among the guest stars in the said outing that will air Friday, June 8 at 10/9c on USA Network.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie