Exclusive Clip of 'Common Law' 1.04: Travis and Wes Discuss Their Food War
When "Common Law" returns later this week, Travis and Wes find another thing they can't agree over. In an exclusive clip for AceShowbiz, the detective duo opt to grab some junk food after arguing about where they should go for lunch, only to find themselves getting into a messy food war.
Still wearing their dirty clothes, Travis and Wes reluctantly discuss their latest fight at their therapy session. Wes accuses Travis of starting the war by purposely spilling sauce on his hand. At the end of the clip, they still blame each other for the incident.
Titled "The Ex-Factor", the next episode of the new drama comedy series will also see Travis and Wes being placed on a special task force with the Beverly Hills Police Department to stop a crime ring focused on stealing high end cars. Meanwhile, the return of Travis' ex-partner causes a rift between the guys.
Vanessa Cloke, Lyle Brocato, Yohance Myles, Indigo, Mark Moses and Billy Griffith are among the guest stars in the said outing that will air Friday, June 8 at 10/9c on USA Network.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story