Exclusive Clip of 'Common Law' 1.04: Travis and Wes Discuss Their Food War
When "Common Law" returns later this week, Travis and Wes find another thing they can't agree over. In an exclusive clip for AceShowbiz, the detective duo opt to grab some junk food after arguing about where they should go for lunch, only to find themselves getting into a messy food war.
Still wearing their dirty clothes, Travis and Wes reluctantly discuss their latest fight at their therapy session. Wes accuses Travis of starting the war by purposely spilling sauce on his hand. At the end of the clip, they still blame each other for the incident.
Titled "The Ex-Factor", the next episode of the new drama comedy series will also see Travis and Wes being placed on a special task force with the Beverly Hills Police Department to stop a crime ring focused on stealing high end cars. Meanwhile, the return of Travis' ex-partner causes a rift between the guys.
Vanessa Cloke, Lyle Brocato, Yohance Myles, Indigo, Mark Moses and Billy Griffith are among the guest stars in the said outing that will air Friday, June 8 at 10/9c on USA Network.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift