Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman Confirm Baby Rumor With Wedding Photo
Drew Barrymore confirms she's expecting. In a first official picture taken from her nuptials over the weekend, the "Going the Distance" actress is seen being embraced by her new husband Will Kopelman. He tenderly touches her growing belly and shares a big smile with his wife.
The wedding picture is featured on the front page of PEOPLE's latest issue. The bride wears a Chanel flower-embroidered dress designed by Karl Lagerfeld himself. As for the groom who is the son of former Chanel CEO Arie Kopelman, he dons a Tom Ford tuxedo.
"The day was perfect," Barrymore told the publication the day after exchanging wedding vows with the art consultant. "Everyone we love and care about was there. It was as fun and meaningful as we ever could have hoped."
The nuptials itself took place in her $5.7 million estate in Montecito, California on Saturday, June 2 evening with 200 guests of family and close friends. Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz, Busy Philipps and Jimmy Kimmel were among those invited.
The couple "just wanted a backyard wedding," so event planner Yifat Oren said. The fete had a "vintage romantic" theme with an "ethereal" feel. The decoration for the traditional Jewish ceremony included vintage lace, pink flowers and green garlands.
After tying the knot, the couple left in a vintage Mercedes with roses and "Just Married" streamers tied to the back, and were caught on camera sharing a loving kiss in the backseat of the car. The newly-weds reportedly spent the night at the nearby San Ysidro Ranch.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified