Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman Confirm Baby Rumor With Wedding Photo
Drew Barrymore confirms she's expecting. In a first official picture taken from her nuptials over the weekend, the "Going the Distance" actress is seen being embraced by her new husband Will Kopelman. He tenderly touches her growing belly and shares a big smile with his wife.
The wedding picture is featured on the front page of PEOPLE's latest issue. The bride wears a Chanel flower-embroidered dress designed by Karl Lagerfeld himself. As for the groom who is the son of former Chanel CEO Arie Kopelman, he dons a Tom Ford tuxedo.
"The day was perfect," Barrymore told the publication the day after exchanging wedding vows with the art consultant. "Everyone we love and care about was there. It was as fun and meaningful as we ever could have hoped."
The nuptials itself took place in her $5.7 million estate in Montecito, California on Saturday, June 2 evening with 200 guests of family and close friends. Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz, Busy Philipps and Jimmy Kimmel were among those invited.
The couple "just wanted a backyard wedding," so event planner Yifat Oren said. The fete had a "vintage romantic" theme with an "ethereal" feel. The decoration for the traditional Jewish ceremony included vintage lace, pink flowers and green garlands.
After tying the knot, the couple left in a vintage Mercedes with roses and "Just Married" streamers tied to the back, and were caught on camera sharing a loving kiss in the backseat of the car. The newly-weds reportedly spent the night at the nearby San Ysidro Ranch.
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms