Kristen Stewart Jokes About Writing 'Snow White and the Huntsman' Sequel
Kristen Stewart and her "Snow White and the Huntsman" co-star Chris Hemsworth are so excited about working on the film's sequel that they want to pen its script. Speaking to MTV News, the two joked that they would team up to provide the screenplay which is going to be "a straight-to-video" version.
"We are! 'Snow White and the Huntsman 2' written by us, and it might be more of a straight-to-video version if they let us write it," Hemsworth enthused as Stewart laughed and said, "No, no." The Australian actor added, "If they let us write it! If they let us write it."
Stewart went on saying, "It'll be better. Our version? We've basically written it. No, I'm kidding. We're gonna write the second one, all of us [in the cast]." Agreeing with his co-star, Hemsworth said, "We are. It's gonna be a group kind of exercise. Everyone just closes their eyes and start scribbling and then whatever's on that page, [that's the script]."
While director Rupert Sanders once revealed that Snow White could go even darker in the sequel, Stewart remains skeptical about it. "Well, I'm not saying anything. Nothing at all," she said. "Let's undermine our entire lead character in the very second [film]. It's like, 'No, that's my whole [thing].' It would be so weird to [make her darker]. It would break me, which would probably be interesting to watch."
Hemsworth chimed in, "But then we have to rebuild you, which is exciting," before Stewart replied, "That's the third one, the rebuilding." The Huntsman depicter went on teasing, "See how far in the future she lives? Never in the moment."
During the chat, Stewart also addressed the rumor saying that she and Robert Pattinson are prepping their own movie project. Asked if they have written any script together, the 22-year-old beauty coyly responded, "We are constantly working, but no."
"Snow White and the Huntsman" has opened in the United States since June 1. On its debut weekend, the twisted fairytale movie successfully topped the North American box office by collecting a solid $56.2 million.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes