First 'Django Unchained' Trailer Centers on Jamie Foxx and Christoph Waltz's Bromance
Quentin Tarantino's "Django Unchained" finally unleashes its very first trailer. Presenting a perfect blend between sharp humor and brutality, the sneak-peek video centers on the mutual bond between Jamie Foxx and Christoph Waltz as a newly freed slave who teams up with a bounty hunter to find his wife. A look at Leonardo DiCaprio as a quirky antagonist is also included in the promo video.
"Django Unchained", which is set in 1800s, follows Foxx's titular character, a freed slave who, under the tutelage of a German bounty hunter King Schultz (Waltz), becomes a bad-ass bounty hunter himself. After assisting Schultz in taking down some bad guys for profit, he tracks down his slave wife and liberates her from an evil plantation owner Calvin Candie (DiCaprio).
Tarantino co-wrote the script in addition to serving behind the lens. The spaghetti Western movie is also supported by Kerry Washington as Django's wife Broomhilda, Samuel L. Jackson as Stephen, Candie's trusted house slave, and Laura Cayouette as Lara Lee Candie-Fitzwilly.
"Django" will make its way out onto theaters across the United States on December 25, the same day when DiCaprio's other movie "The Great Gatsby" opens nationwide.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked