Axl Roses' $200,000 Worth of Jewelery Stolen in Paris
Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose was pissed after his gold-and-diamond necklaces disappeared after the rock band's concert in Paris, France. A police investigation is ongoing to find out who stole the three necklaces which worth around $200,000 in total.
The theft allegedly occurred during a private gathering on Tuesday, June 5 after the band's show at Bercy stadium the previous night. According to the Associated Press, Paris police spokesman said Rose did not appear to wear the necklaces at that time. The lead singer is said "fuming" after the theft occurred.
The group's U.K. arena tour was completed on Friday, June 1 after much trouble including the band members being pelted with money and pint glasses. They will continue the European tour in Moenchengladbach, Germany, on Friday, June 8 before returning to France.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked