Axl Roses' $200,000 Worth of Jewelery Stolen in Paris
Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose was pissed after his gold-and-diamond necklaces disappeared after the rock band's concert in Paris, France. A police investigation is ongoing to find out who stole the three necklaces which worth around $200,000 in total.
The theft allegedly occurred during a private gathering on Tuesday, June 5 after the band's show at Bercy stadium the previous night. According to the Associated Press, Paris police spokesman said Rose did not appear to wear the necklaces at that time. The lead singer is said "fuming" after the theft occurred.
The group's U.K. arena tour was completed on Friday, June 1 after much trouble including the band members being pelted with money and pint glasses. They will continue the European tour in Moenchengladbach, Germany, on Friday, June 8 before returning to France.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival