Axl Roses' $200,000 Worth of Jewelery Stolen in Paris
Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose was pissed after his gold-and-diamond necklaces disappeared after the rock band's concert in Paris, France. A police investigation is ongoing to find out who stole the three necklaces which worth around $200,000 in total.
The theft allegedly occurred during a private gathering on Tuesday, June 5 after the band's show at Bercy stadium the previous night. According to the Associated Press, Paris police spokesman said Rose did not appear to wear the necklaces at that time. The lead singer is said "fuming" after the theft occurred.
The group's U.K. arena tour was completed on Friday, June 1 after much trouble including the band members being pelted with money and pint glasses. They will continue the European tour in Moenchengladbach, Germany, on Friday, June 8 before returning to France.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off