Axl Roses' $200,000 Worth of Jewelery Stolen in Paris
Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose was pissed after his gold-and-diamond necklaces disappeared after the rock band's concert in Paris, France. A police investigation is ongoing to find out who stole the three necklaces which worth around $200,000 in total.
The theft allegedly occurred during a private gathering on Tuesday, June 5 after the band's show at Bercy stadium the previous night. According to the Associated Press, Paris police spokesman said Rose did not appear to wear the necklaces at that time. The lead singer is said "fuming" after the theft occurred.
The group's U.K. arena tour was completed on Friday, June 1 after much trouble including the band members being pelted with money and pint glasses. They will continue the European tour in Moenchengladbach, Germany, on Friday, June 8 before returning to France.
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Secret to Her Big and Perky Butt
- Disney Opens Up About Leia's Role, Han Solo Movie and the Future of 'Star Wars'
- Rihanna's Pals Begging Her to Stay Away From Chris Brown Amid Rumors Exes Are Reconnecting
- Elisabeth Moss Stands Up for Herself in 'Handmaid's Tale' Full Trailer
- Kendrick Lamar Goes After Donald Trump and Fellow Rapper on 'The Heart Part 4'
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Poster Features Xenomorphs Suffocating the Engineers
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Britney Spears Freaks Out After Sex Tape Leaks Online