Axl Roses' $200,000 Worth of Jewelery Stolen in Paris
Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose was pissed after his gold-and-diamond necklaces disappeared after the rock band's concert in Paris, France. A police investigation is ongoing to find out who stole the three necklaces which worth around $200,000 in total.
The theft allegedly occurred during a private gathering on Tuesday, June 5 after the band's show at Bercy stadium the previous night. According to the Associated Press, Paris police spokesman said Rose did not appear to wear the necklaces at that time. The lead singer is said "fuming" after the theft occurred.
The group's U.K. arena tour was completed on Friday, June 1 after much trouble including the band members being pelted with money and pint glasses. They will continue the European tour in Moenchengladbach, Germany, on Friday, June 8 before returning to France.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences