'Suits' Season 2 Premiere Clip: Rachel Gets Some Advice About Her Drunk Voicemail
A week before "Suits" returns to USA Network, a new sneak peek from the first episode of season 2 has been debuted. Making its way out via TV Guide, the clip features Rachel who asks for some advice from Donna about how she should react after drunk dialing Mike.
As Donna digs up more info about what Rachel said on the voicemail, the paralegal reveals that she kissed Mike in the library and she reminisced about their smooch in the message. Sharing her opinion, Donna says, "Well, when a person gets a message like that and they act like they didn't, it's one of two things. Either they got the message and they don't feel the same way or they didn't get the message."
The second season of "Suits" will premiere Thursday, June 14 at 10/9c. Speaking of the change in the upcoming chapter, executive producer David Bartis recently said that Rachel, Jessica, Donna and Lewis will be featured more prominently.
"In the first season, we had to lean more heavily on Harvey and Mike, but this season they don't have to carry as much. Rachel, Jessica, Donna and Lewis all get their turn this season," so he said at ATX Festival.
"Suits" 2.01 clip:
"Suits" season 2 promo:
More Suits News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'