'Suits' Season 2 Premiere Clip: Rachel Gets Some Advice About Her Drunk Voicemail
A week before "Suits" returns to USA Network, a new sneak peek from the first episode of season 2 has been debuted. Making its way out via TV Guide, the clip features Rachel who asks for some advice from Donna about how she should react after drunk dialing Mike.
As Donna digs up more info about what Rachel said on the voicemail, the paralegal reveals that she kissed Mike in the library and she reminisced about their smooch in the message. Sharing her opinion, Donna says, "Well, when a person gets a message like that and they act like they didn't, it's one of two things. Either they got the message and they don't feel the same way or they didn't get the message."
The second season of "Suits" will premiere Thursday, June 14 at 10/9c. Speaking of the change in the upcoming chapter, executive producer David Bartis recently said that Rachel, Jessica, Donna and Lewis will be featured more prominently.
"In the first season, we had to lean more heavily on Harvey and Mike, but this season they don't have to carry as much. Rachel, Jessica, Donna and Lewis all get their turn this season," so he said at ATX Festival.
"Suits" 2.01 clip:
"Suits" season 2 promo:
More Suits News
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof