Amanda Bynes Is Charged With DUI, Pleads With Obama to Fire Officer
Amanda Bynes was slapped with DUI charge, two months after arrested for driving under influence. The "Easy A" actress then took to her Twitter to plead with President to fire the officer who arrested her.
"Hey @BarackObama... I don't drink," the 26-year-old star claimed innocence before adding in the same tweet. "Please fire the cop who arrested me. I also don't hit and run. The end."
The DUI charge was stemming from Bynes' April 6 arrest in West Hollywood. She was pulled over by police after sideswiping a police car in her black BMW. A month prior, she was given a ticket for talking on her cell phone while driving.
Her driving mishaps continued a week after the DUI arrest. She was caught on camera texting behind the wheel while trying to park her car outside a Los Angeles hotspot. More recently, she was rumored to get involved in a hit-and-run accident, an accusation she strongly denied.
"I can't help but laugh at all of you writing fake stories about me," the former Nickelodeon star wrote on Twitter. "I was not in any hit and runs. I don't drink so the DUI is false."
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame