Amanda Bynes Is Charged With DUI, Pleads With Obama to Fire Officer
Amanda Bynes was slapped with DUI charge, two months after arrested for driving under influence. The "Easy A" actress then took to her Twitter to plead with President to fire the officer who arrested her.
"Hey @BarackObama... I don't drink," the 26-year-old star claimed innocence before adding in the same tweet. "Please fire the cop who arrested me. I also don't hit and run. The end."
The DUI charge was stemming from Bynes' April 6 arrest in West Hollywood. She was pulled over by police after sideswiping a police car in her black BMW. A month prior, she was given a ticket for talking on her cell phone while driving.
Her driving mishaps continued a week after the DUI arrest. She was caught on camera texting behind the wheel while trying to park her car outside a Los Angeles hotspot. More recently, she was rumored to get involved in a hit-and-run accident, an accusation she strongly denied.
"I can't help but laugh at all of you writing fake stories about me," the former Nickelodeon star wrote on Twitter. "I was not in any hit and runs. I don't drink so the DUI is false."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen