Kylie Minogue, Jessie J, Elton John Perform at The Queen's Diamond Jubilee Concert
A host of A-list musicians have made extravagant performances at the Diamond Jubilee Concert for Queen Elizabeth II on Monday, June 4. Taking place outside the Buckingham Palace in London, the star-studded gig was made merry by such artists as Kylie Minogue, Jessie J and Elton John.
Bringing the girl power, Minogue belted out some of her hit singles including "Spinning Around", "Can't Get You Out of My Head", "Step Back in Time" and "All the Lovers". When performing "Step Back in Time", the Australian songstress was joined on stage by street dancers Flawless, who competed on the 2009 season of "Britain's Got Talent".
Meanwhile, the concert co-organizer Gary Barlow brought Robbie Williams to open the show with "Let Me Entertain You". He was followed by the Black Eyed Peas member will.i.am who sang "I Gotta Feeling" with Jessie J. Barlow himself later performed with Cheryl Cole, before Cliff Richard delivered a medley of his hit singles.
Other musicians who performed in front of around 12,000 people at the concert included Paul McCartney, Stevie Wonder and JLS. The Queen skipped the first 90 minutes of the gig when the likes of Tom Jones, Annie Lennox and Grace Jones took the stage to cheer the crowd.
The talents were all invited to the stage when Prince Charles gave a speech to the crowd and the Queen stuck a giant diamond in a tube to light the National Beacon and concluded the show with fireworks.
Jessie J and will.i.am:
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video