Marvel Unveils First Official Set Photo of 'Iron Man 3'
Marvel Studios has a special treat for Iron Man devoted fans. As "Iron Man 3" recently kicked off its production in Wilmington, North Carolina, the studio uncovers a very first official behind-the-scene photo from the much awaited armored hero movie.
The picture shows who seems to be Tony Stark standing tall in a room which is filled with various armor suits being put on display inside transparent closets. There are also a lot of unused gadgets lying on the ground. Stark's face is not featured clearly since it is obscured by a crew member's clapboard.
In addition to being filmed in Wilmington, the third "Iron Man" movie will be shot in some other locations including in Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina, Miami, Florida and China. Walt Disney Pictures will release the Marvel superhero movie in the United States on May 3, 2013.
Plot details of "Iron Man 3" are still kept secret, but the story reportedly will be loosely based on Warren Ellis' six-issue "Extremis" comic book series, which presents a new origin story that focuses on nanotechnology.
Robert Downey Jr. reprises his role as Stark a.k.a the armored hero, with Gwyneth Paltrow and Don Cheadle returning as Pepper Potts and Rhodey respectively. Ben Kingsley, Guy Pearce and Jon Favreau are also on board to support the film.
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights