Marvel Unveils First Official Set Photo of 'Iron Man 3'
Marvel Studios has a special treat for Iron Man devoted fans. As "Iron Man 3" recently kicked off its production in Wilmington, North Carolina, the studio uncovers a very first official behind-the-scene photo from the much awaited armored hero movie.
The picture shows who seems to be Tony Stark standing tall in a room which is filled with various armor suits being put on display inside transparent closets. There are also a lot of unused gadgets lying on the ground. Stark's face is not featured clearly since it is obscured by a crew member's clapboard.
In addition to being filmed in Wilmington, the third "Iron Man" movie will be shot in some other locations including in Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina, Miami, Florida and China. Walt Disney Pictures will release the Marvel superhero movie in the United States on May 3, 2013.
Plot details of "Iron Man 3" are still kept secret, but the story reportedly will be loosely based on Warren Ellis' six-issue "Extremis" comic book series, which presents a new origin story that focuses on nanotechnology.
Robert Downey Jr. reprises his role as Stark a.k.a the armored hero, with Gwyneth Paltrow and Don Cheadle returning as Pepper Potts and Rhodey respectively. Ben Kingsley, Guy Pearce and Jon Favreau are also on board to support the film.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test