Marvel Unveils First Official Set Photo of 'Iron Man 3'
Marvel Studios has a special treat for Iron Man devoted fans. As "Iron Man 3" recently kicked off its production in Wilmington, North Carolina, the studio uncovers a very first official behind-the-scene photo from the much awaited armored hero movie.
The picture shows who seems to be Tony Stark standing tall in a room which is filled with various armor suits being put on display inside transparent closets. There are also a lot of unused gadgets lying on the ground. Stark's face is not featured clearly since it is obscured by a crew member's clapboard.
In addition to being filmed in Wilmington, the third "Iron Man" movie will be shot in some other locations including in Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina, Miami, Florida and China. Walt Disney Pictures will release the Marvel superhero movie in the United States on May 3, 2013.
Plot details of "Iron Man 3" are still kept secret, but the story reportedly will be loosely based on Warren Ellis' six-issue "Extremis" comic book series, which presents a new origin story that focuses on nanotechnology.
Robert Downey Jr. reprises his role as Stark a.k.a the armored hero, with Gwyneth Paltrow and Don Cheadle returning as Pepper Potts and Rhodey respectively. Ben Kingsley, Guy Pearce and Jon Favreau are also on board to support the film.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture