Video: Christian Bale Gets Emotional After Watching Heath Ledger in 'Dark Knight'
The screening of "The Dark Knight Rises" latest footage at the 2012 MTV Movie Awards Christian took an unexpectedly emotional turn. Christian Bale, who shared screen with Heath Ledger in 2008's "The Dark Knight", got emotional after watching the late actor as a Joker in the montage.
"Wow, great to remember Heath at that moment. Wonderful to see Heath Ledger there," the Bruce Wayne/Batman depicter said before lowering his head. He presented the sneak peek along with his two co-stars Gary Oldman and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Director Christopher Nolan later joined the three stars on stage.
"Every great story demands a great ending and The Dark Knight Rises is our best possible attempt to put a great ending to this story on screen," the helmer said.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story