Video: Christian Bale Gets Emotional After Watching Heath Ledger in 'Dark Knight'
The screening of "The Dark Knight Rises" latest footage at the 2012 MTV Movie Awards Christian took an unexpectedly emotional turn. Christian Bale, who shared screen with Heath Ledger in 2008's "The Dark Knight", got emotional after watching the late actor as a Joker in the montage.
"Wow, great to remember Heath at that moment. Wonderful to see Heath Ledger there," the Bruce Wayne/Batman depicter said before lowering his head. He presented the sneak peek along with his two co-stars Gary Oldman and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Director Christopher Nolan later joined the three stars on stage.
"Every great story demands a great ending and The Dark Knight Rises is our best possible attempt to put a great ending to this story on screen," the helmer said.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts